Go Ahead and Jump

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jackson got home that night, his friends were having barbecue at the backyard so he went and join them and that’s when he broached the subject of bungee jumping with them.

“Are you guys doing anything tomorrow?” he asked, not really wanting impose in case his friends are thinking of doing things on their own on a weekend.

“No, not Jinyoung and I. Why, what’s up?” Mark answered for both him and Jinyoung. The latter just looked at Jackson and smiled. Jaebum, Youngjae and Yugyeom were all shaking their heads, letting Jackson know that they were not doing anything in particular as well.

“Bam is asking me to go on adventure. Bungee jumping to be exact. Remember how I asked him to do that with me but he used to refused because of his fear of heights?” he asked and his friends nodded.

“Well, that’s my next task – an adventure. Bungee jumping. You up for doing that with me?”

“Hells yeah!!!” Yugyeom yelled excitedly. “Let’s go tomorrow, hyung. Oh, I know just the place to go.”

So they had their dinner and planned their trip for the next day.

~~

Everyone was excited. Jackson, who had lived with sadness the past few months, recognized that he woke up with a lighter heart that day, looking forward to spending the day out with his friends. He felt a little guilty about enjoying without Bam but then he remembered his promise and that this is what Bambam wants for him so he ignored the little voice inside him nagging him that this is not okay.

While waiting for his friends, he looked up at the sky and said, “I love you, baby. Let’s go on this adventure.”
 

They all got to the park that offered a 62-meter bungee jump and they excitedly registered.

Yugyeom, who had been too excited since they got to the park decided that he wanted to go first. Everyone laughed so hard when he let out a high-pitched scream all throughout the jump.

Yugyeom was followed by Mark, who got several reminders from Jinyoung, one of which was, “I swear to God, if you scream like Yugyeom I’ll deny that you’re my boyfriend.”

The reminder didn’t affect Mark at all however, because the moment he was let go, his shrieks echoed through the park and Jinyoung started yelling, “I don’t know him. I swear, we’re not together!”

Jackson joined his friends’ laughter, feeling happiness bubble up inside for the first time in months.

When it was Jinyoung’s turn to jump, he stood on the edge and turned to look at the instructor helping them with the safety elastic cord.

“I am not goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter