Your Love in a Box

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson was sitting on the edge of his bed and on his lap sat a box, big enough to fit a pair of shoes or in this instance, letters and note papers. Each letter is enclosed in a purple envelope, addressed to Jackson in Bambam’s neat handwriting. On the box cover, Jackson pulled a note, also in Bambam’s neat handwriting.

Hey Jack,

So, I guess Jaebum-hyung has finally given you the box, huh? How are you? I hope you are not too sad today. Smile, Jack – that’s my most favorite thing in the world, you know? Your smile. So c’mon. Smile.

Jakson could not help but smile a little at Bambam’s silliness. He continued reading the note.

So if you have the box, then I should tell you that the box would have at least several letters and tasks for you to complete. You have to promise though that you will only read one letter each day and that the task/s would be done at your own time – only when you’re ready. So, say it. Say, “I promise that I will only read one letter each day and I will do the tasks at my own time and only if or when I am ready and not before.” You have to say this Jack; otherwise, this will all be futile. C’mon, love. Let me hear you say it.

Jackson had to chuckle and let out a breath. Bambam has always had a flair for the dramatics. He breathe in and read Bambam’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter