Health is Wealth

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson is still in his bedroom, this time sitting on his bed, his back resting on the headboard, a laptop perched on his lap. He is trying to find a gym close to his home, one that he can attend without having to commute too far. He didn’t want to go to the same gym that he used to go to because he does not want to be attacked by memories of happier times every time he’d have to go there.

He hasn’t been to the gym for almost a year and he is a bit apprehensive about having to start working out again. He knows he is still in good shape but going to the gym on a regular basis is a totally different monster altogether.

He found what he is looking for, just three blocks away from where he lived.

He took note of the address and the name of the gym on his phone and picked up the yellow note paper where Bambam has written the task he wanted Jackson to accomplish. He read it again.

~~

 

Hello love,

How long has it been since you’ve gone to the gym? A looong time, right?

I feel a bit selfish. It’s because of me that you quit going to the gym – because you had to take care of me and make sure that I am okay 24/7.

 

“No, babe. I quit going to the gym because the time I spend in the gym would have taken me away from you. And I wanted to have every minute I could have with you. You have never been selfish, baby.” Jackson disagreed to what Bambam is saying in the note.

 

So now, what I want for you to do is go back. Go back to the gym, love. Enroll in a class or something. Go back to being fit and y. Remember, health is wealth. :)

Have fun while doing it, alright?

I love you so much, Jack. I love you as much as Gollum loves his precious ring. :)

Love,

Bammie

 

Jackson couldn’t help a smile to form on his lips at the way that Bambam closed the note. He got the reference – he would call Bammie a closet geek for lovi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter