Amazing Friends

Your Love in a Box
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson sat on his bed, holding a purple envelope in his hand, not looking at it but staring at the floor. His thumb continuously traces the writing on the envelope which simply says Jackson - Bambam’s handwriting.

He took a deep breath and opened the envelope – he always gets this feeling in his chest whenever he opens one of these envelopes – he feels like he couldn’t breathe, his th*roat c*onstricts and he feels like thousands of butterflies are flying around in his stomach. This is his only connection left with Bambam – these letters that have helped him so much these past few days. He inhaled and opened the envelope, inhaling the sweet vanilla scent. He started to read.

 

Dear Jack,

I am starting this letter by reminding you that you are a very lucky person.  Do not snort even if you don’t believe me, love. I know what I am saying, okay? So just agree with me, how about that? J

 

Jackson felt a smile tug at the corner of his lips – he missed Bambam’s sassiness.  There is that slight pang of hurt in his heart but he ignored it and continued reading.

 

You and I, we are both lucky because God gifted us with such amazing friends. Do you agree with me? And that is why I said you are one lucky person because you have the most amazing, truest friends. And I am glad you have them, love. I am happy that even though I am not with you, not anymore – you will still have them, to laugh with, to be goofy with, to have fun with and to face life with.

Mark-hyung, though he can be too quiet and pensive at times, he is a great person and he has never let us down ever, right? We are truly blessed to have him in our lives. Remember when I had the flu while you were in the US for a business trip? Mark-hyung was the one who took care of me and made sure that I took my meds and that I ate my meals on time even though I had no appetite to eat anything. He also updated you every hour of how I was faring.

Then there’s Jaebum-hyung who can be super scary when annoyed or provoked. Remember that one time he shoved a guy up a wall because that guy called me “” because of my pink-fringed hair? He was so protective and can be a little over-the-top with how he shows his protectiveness but we love him just the same.

Jinyoung-hyung on the other hand is like our mother hen who fusses at us, his baby chicks. He is just too adorable for words. But love, he cares for us like a mom cares for his babies and we are lucky we have him in our lives. Or should I say, you are lucky to have him in your life, love.

And then we have Youngjae-hyung who can make us smile with his sweet sweet angel voice. I’m sure you remember that time he serenaded us during one of our anniversary celebrations. I cried so much that night because he just sang so beautifully and I felt like our love story is being told to us through a song. Remember that night, love? It was one of the best nights of my life.

 

“Mine too, baby.” Jackson s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter