Our Promise

You Promise Me...

Note: Sooyun (you) and Sungjong are 6 years old in this chapter.
                                                                                                                     
 

 

It was a couple of days before Sungjong's birthday and you were planning of a present to give to Sungjong for his birthday. The teacher gave you guys free time so you had time to think of what to get for Sungjong. While you were thinking a couple of girls gathered around your table. You didn't seem to notced them surrounding you until one of them slam their hand on your desk, making you flinch. You looked up and noticed very angry girls glaring at you.

 

 

"Are you Kim, Sooyun?" asked a girl that looks like the leader of the group.
"N-ne, I am." you said nervously.
"I would like you to stay away from Sungjong." she said glaring at you.

"E-eh?" you looked at her shocked.
"ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAID TO STAY AWAY FROM SUNGJONG!" she yelled.
"N-no! I won't stay away from him!" you yelled. "He is my friend! You have no right to force me to stay away from him!"
The leader glared at you. "He probably friends with you because you have no umma."
"Thats not true!" you shouted. "Sungjong...Sungjong oppa would never do that!"
"Don't call him oppa like you know him!" she yelled. "He'll just forget about you when he gets older!"
"Ani! SUNGJONG WILL NEVER FORGET ME! HE'S MY FIRST FRI-"

-SLAP-

"Oh, you silly girl." she said chuckling.
"Hey, I think you kinda went too far of slapping her." said one of the girls.
"SHUT UP!" she yelled and her followers went quiet. She looked at you while holding your holding your cheek.
"Now, are you going to leave Sungjong oppa alone or do I still have to teach you a listen?"
"Ani, I won't leave oppa because of your selfish needs." you said while holding back your tears.
"YOU LITTLE!" she yelled.

 

 

You braced yourself for another hit on your cheek, but instead of getting hit you heard a gasp. You looked up to see the leader and her followers all shock. You saw a boy, 7 or 8 years old, infront of you with honey-colored hair. You finally noticed that he protected you from getting slap again.

 

 

"S-Sunggyu oppa!" she gasped. "That girl attacked me so I-"
"Quit your lying and you don't deserve calling me oppa." said the boy whose name is Sunggyu. "You are a two face brat, get out of my sight!"
"Tsk, whatever." she growled. "I was finished with my business with her anyway."
"YOU BETTER NOT BOTHER HER!" he yelled. "SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH YOU, SO GET LOST!"

 

 

Shocked with his yelling the leader ran out of the class from crying. Her so-called 'followers' didn't even ran after her, since they knew she completely deserved it for being a huge . When her 'followers' went back to do their own thing, Sunggyu walked up to you and had a glimpse of your cheek getting swollen.

 

 

"Hey, your cheek is getting swollen." he said as he removed your hands away from your swollen cheek. "Let's take you to the nurses office."
"A-ani...I have to go." you said.

 

 

Luckily, the bell rang for lunch time and you made a dash to a tree that you and Sungjong would always eat under. You sigh in relief that Sungjong wasn't there yet. So you sat under the tree and started to think about what that leader girl said about Sungjong forgetting you when he gets older. Would Sungjong oppa really forget about me? What would make him want to forget about me when he is my friend? Question after question kept popping up in your head and you were near to tears, until you felt someone hugging you.

 

 

"Sooyun ah!" said the guy that was hugging you.
"Hi oppa." you said trying to sound cheerful.
"Wae? Your not happy seeing Sungjong?" he pouted.
"Ani! Why would you think that! I am happy to see you!" you said looking up at him.
"Now th-" he looked at your swollen cheek. "SOOYUN AH! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR CHEEK!?"
You covered your cheek. "Nothing..oppa.."
"NOTHING!?" he screamed. "It looks like someone slapped you! Who did this!?"
"Oppa it's ok really!" you smiled. "I may look weak, but I'm strong!"
"It's not okay Sooyun ah!" he yelled. "I promise myself that I would protect you...I failed..."
You saw Sungjong looking down at the ground. "Sungjong oppa!"
"Ne? Sooyun?" he said looking up to see your smiling face.
"Promise me...when we get older we will never forget each other, ne?" you said holding out your pinky.
"Aigoo, why are you making this promise?" he said smiling. "Of course I won't forget you!"
"I know...but you still have to promise me!" still holding up your pinky.
"Okay Sooyun, I promise." he interlock his pinky with yours and kissed your forehead.

 

 

Little did both of you knew, someone followed you. That person was shocked of hearing your name and wasn't sure what to do because the person doesn't want to ruin the moment between you and the guy.

 

 

"That can't be Sooyun..." whispered the person. "But...can it be that she is Kim, Sooyun?"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

What's this???? A mysterious person knows SOOYUN?! WHAT?! What the heck is going on here? lol XD OH! and thank you guys for reading my story :) oh! and the next chapter is about the mysterous person O_O (WHAT????) haha I know I'm going off track but! I still need to think of a name for a mean girl before I can proceed to SUNGJONG'S HUGE BUTTFACE STAGE (sorry Sungjong! I know your not mean but you are in my story! ;D) Any suggestion? Please comment to give me any suggestion for a name for the mean girl character :) and I know you guys are dying who is the mysterious person huh? No? Okay fine >.>

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan