Confrontation

You Promise Me...

After the moment with your appa, he still forced you to go back to school. You begged and whined for not going to school since you weren't really confident to confront him. But being a child appa he is, he threw a huge fit about you not graduating and your grades dropping for ditching class.

 

 

"You are still going to school!" Kyuhyun stomping his feet.
"Appa! School ended already!"
"Oh don't lie to me, missy!" he crossed his arms. "What time is it, HUH!?"
"Appa...it's 2:00, everyone is probably gone!" you pouted.
"Grr...you win this round." Kyuhun huffed. "But Yun...you should really confront Sunggyu ah..."
"Do I have to? Sunggyu oppa is probably mad..." you looked at the ground.
"Yun ah" Kyuhyun touched your shoulder. "Please...for your appa...please confront him. I have his address."
"Okay...I'll do this for your sake appa..."
"Good, his address is xxxxxxxxxxx" he handed you a piece of paper. "Your real appa is probably on a business trip right now. So you'll only see Sunggyu."
"Neh" you hug appa. "Thank you...for everything...I love you appa."
Kyuhyun sniffed. "Yun...it feels like you are going to leave me...forever..."
"Appa! I will not leave you!" you hug tighter. "I will always be your daughter no matter what."
"N-neh..." he lets go of the hug. "Hwaiting!"
You nodded. "Hwaiting!" as you did the pose.

 

 

I hugged appa one last time before leaving and started to look for Sunggyu's...uh...I mean oppa's house. It didn't take that long to go to oppa's house, since it was a couple of blocks away from my...um...I mean Kyuhyun appa's house. Honestly it's really weird calling appa's real name and to think I was adopted because of my mother's death. It's a lot to take in, really. Well, here I am...at my real oppa's door step. His house is really...um...how can I put this...really beautiful. It's huge! I didn't know that my real appa is rich, well...thats a no brainer since Sunggyu oppa is a kingka. Okay, so...if Sunggyu oppa doesn't answer for a couple of minutes, then I'll believe that he went somewhere. No excuses. I pressed that button and immediently the door was open, it was no other than Sunggyu of course. I was actually surprise, it looked like that he ran a marathon. Pfft, no wonder Hoya oppa calls Sunggyu oppa "Grandpa Gyu."

 

 

"Sooyun..." Sunggyu said between breaths. "W-what are you doing here?"
"Sunggyu oppa, I wanted to talk to you about..." I took a deep breath. "About you
being my brother..."
Sunggyu's face lightened up. "R-really!?"
"Neh, but I think you need the full story...since you only know some parts..."
"O-okay, come on in." Sunggyu opened the door wider for you to go in.
"Thanks." you entered in and followed Sunggyu to the living room.
"So..." Sunggyu sat down. "What is the full story you wanted to tell me about?"
"Um...well..." you shifted uncomfortable.
"Sooyun, you can tell me."

 

 

I took a deep breath and started from the beginning when Kyuhyun appa's love of his life passed away to where your, or you and Sunggyu's, real umma died. I looked at Sunggyu and saw that he was crying. My heart broke when I saw my oppa crying. I walked up to him and gave him a big, warm hug, whispering that everything is okay. After a couple of minutes, Sunggyu recovered and looked at you.

 

 

"Sooyun...please come back to the family..." Sunggyu took your hand.
"I...I can't...I don't want to lose Kyuhyun appa..." you looked down. "He was the one that took care of me, all the time. It felt like he was really my appa..."
"I won't rush you...but please think it through..." Sunggyu sighed. "I have been looking for you since appa told me about you...I searched for you long and hard..."
"Oppa..." you looked at him. "Can I ask you something?"
"Anything for my little sister"
"D-do you know why Sungjong oppa is acting like cold to me?"
Sunggyu stiffened. "I...I can't tell you."
"Oppa, it's not like I'm going to tell the whole world."
"But..."
"If it's something big then I'll act like normal, I promise."
"Really? Promise?"
"Neh!" I hold out my pinky.
Sunggyu chuckled. "Your such a kid." he interlock your pinky with his and hugs you.

 

 

Sunggyu lets go of the hug and let out a huge sigh. I'm sorry Sungjong, but she needs to know so she can let you be free from that . I looked at him until he looked at me with a weak smile.

 

 

"Sooyun..." he paused. "The reason-"
"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hey guys! :) been awhile! so here is the chapter of the confrontation, not very good huh? but I tried to make it as long as possible but i am running low on ideas! D: BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE! :D hahahah i have no idea what i am talking about hahha oh well! Please comment and subcribe because I don't Bite :D

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan