The Truth is...

You Promise Me...

SORRY GUYS! IF YOU THOUGHT THAT I UPDATED BUT I WAS JUST EDITING SOME STUFF THAT LOOKED FUNNY HAHA SORRY

 

"Appa...do you know a Kim Sunggyu?" I asked.

 

 

Hearing that name made your appa froze in place, his childish action turned into a serious, mature action. I don't know why appa is acting like this, it's like he is hiding something big behind my back...which relates to Sunggyu. It kinda shock me how my appa can be so serious...more...mature. I could have sworn that there was saddness in his eyes...like he doesn't want to lose me.

 

 

"Sooyun...I think it's time for you to know the truth..." appa stopped pushing you towards the front door and walked in the living room.
"Appa, what are you talking about?" you followed him.
"Sooyun, your adopted." said appa. "Your real parents are still alive, but there is a reason why they had to give you up for adoption."
"What..." your knees weakened and sat on the couch.
"It was...a couple of years ago when the love of my life passed away..." he started to say.

 

 

*Flashback*
*note this is appa's point of view in the flashback and he is also telling you the story. You know what I mean right guys?*

 

It has been 2 months since the love of my life passed away. I couldn't believe that she was gone...the only thing that she left me was a note. I didn't want to read it because I knew that once I read it...it will make me realize that she is gone...forever. Somehow, I gathered all my strength and took out the note that I have been avoiding for two months. I opened it and started to read it.

 

 

"Hello my beloved. By the time you read this, I may have already passed away. But I want to tell you something, I have a friend of mine name Kim Mina. Her husband is Kim Wooyoung. You remember them, right? They had baby Sunggyu in their arms when they were celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Before I wrote this note to you, Mina came in and told me that she is having another baby. Boy, was I happy to hear that. She said that she will name it Sooyun if it is a girl. What a beautiful name, if only-"

 

 

Before I could continue reading, I saw tear stain on the note. It was my tears...staining the paper. I wipe the tears away and took in deep breaths and let it out. I continued to read the note.

 

 

"If only we had a child. But who am I kidding...I'm too weak and sick to make a child with you. You are probably yelling right now, telling me that it's not true. Kyuhyun oppa...my best friend...my beloved...my love...my sun...my angel...the love of my life...promise me that if Mina and Wooyoung are having trouble with money or anything. Please offer your kind heart and help them. I put their address and phone number in your favorite jacket when you weren't looking when you visited me the day before. I love you...I love you so much...I'm sorry that my time has to end so early. But always remember...that my spirit will always be by yourside. I will be your strength to help you go through this painful time once I am gone. Always remember that I am with you...Goodbye my beloved Kyuhyun...

-Love you with all my heart, Choi Ren"

 

 

I kept staring at the note over and over again with tear filling my eyes as I look at those four words. Choi Ren...the love of my life was gone from my life. But I must keep her promise...at least I have something worth living for. I gently placed the note on my desk and went to your closet to look for your favorite jacket. You found the jacket and started to look for the paper that contains the Kim's address and phone number. Feeling a piece of paper, you took it out and looked at the phone number. Reaching for your phone, you grabbed it and started to dial the phone number. You waited for 3 rings until a female voice answered it.

 

 

"Hello?" said the female voice.
"Urm...is this Kim Mina?" you ask.
"Ne, it is." said Mina. "Who is this?"
"It's Lee Kyuhyun." you said. "Choi Ren's...boyfriend."
You heard her gasp. "Omo! Pleasure of somewhat meeting you! Let's grab some lunch! I'll bring Wooyoung with me."
"Um..."
"Meet us at 'Be Mine' cafe in a hour, okay?" she said before you could answer.
"Um..okay."
"BYE!" she hangs up.
"She's something all right." you said as you hang up.

 

 

You walked in the "Be Mine" cafe and saw two figures waving at you. Wondering who was waving at you, you walked closer to the two figures and saw that it was Mina and Wooyoung.

 

 

"It's nice to see you again." said Mina. "I'm sorry for your lost..."
"Ani, it's okay." you tried to smile. "Ren gave me a note 2 months ago and I finally opened it."
"What did it say?" asked Wooyoung.
"She wanted me to promise you guys that I will help you guys if anything goes wrong. For the sake of Ren...I will help you guys when you guys have your up's and down's."
"You don't have to force yourself, Kyuhyun." said Mina. "But you can do me a favor."
You nodded. "If I ever die during birth-"
"MINA! DON'T SAY THAT." Wooyoung interrupted.
"Oppa, please let me finish." she squeezed Wooyoungs hand. "If I ever die during birth...please...adopt the baby."
"B-but why?"
"Because I know that Wooyoung's job won't be able to take care of two children, especially since Sunggyu is young." explained Mina.
"Please, Kyuhyun." she started to bow but Wooyoung stopped her. "Please...take care of the baby if I pass away during birth.
"But why are you saying that you might die during birth?"
"Mina...has a weak body." said Wooyoung. "She nearly died from giving birth to Sunggyu."
Mina nodded. "So please, take care of Sooyun...if she is actually a girl."
"Okay, I will"
Mina and Wooyoung smiled. "Thank you so much!"

 

 

A couple of months past since you made a promise with Wooyoung and Mina. You would visit them regularly and play with Sunggyu. Since Sunggyu was only 2 (a/n if i did my math correctly) at the time, he didn't really remember Kyuhyun. Like any other day, you decided to go to the Kim's house to take care of Sunggyu. As you got there you saw Mina being carried by Wooyoung. You walked closer and saw that she has to go to the hospital immediately!

 

 

"Kyuhyun! Please take care of Sunggyu, while I take Mina to the hospital!" yelled Wooyoung as he put Mina in the car.
"AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" screamed Mina.
"Mina..." you whispered. "I will. Don't worry."
Wooyoung nodded and got in the car. He drove off like his life depended on it.

 

 

-6 hours later-

 

 

You just put Sunggyu to sleep and walked downstairs hoping that the birth and Mina's life was fine. "I hope Mina's life wasn't taking away...Wooyoung hyung would be devastated..." you thought. I was in deep thought until I heard my phone ringing. I rushed to my phone and saw that it was Wooyoung calling.

 

 

"Wooyoung hyung? How was it?" I asked hoping that it would be positive feedback.
"Kyuhyun...Mina passed away..." Wooyoung's voice was shaking. "The baby just got out right when Mina died..."
"Hyung..."
"The baby is a girl...her name is Sooyun" Wooyoung sadly laughs. "Just what Mina wanted to name her..."
"You still have Sunggyu, hyung don't forget about him."
"Kyuhyun...remember your promise...please take care of Sooyun."
"Okay hyung, I'll adopt her." you said. "I'll keep you updated about her."
"Thank you Kyuhyun...Thank you so much." sobbed Wooyoung.

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

"So thats what happened." said appa. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you...but you were too young to understand."
"It's okay appa..." you said. "I'm just shock thats all."
"I'm guessing that...Sunggyu told you about you being his sister didn't he?" appa said as he looked at the ground.
You nodded. "But I ran out and you know the rest."
"Yun." appa touched your cheek. "Even though I'm not your real appa...your like a real daughter to me."
You smiled. "Appa...no matter what, you treated me like I am your real child. To me...you ARE my appa."
Tears started to form in appa's eyes. "Yun...my beloved daugther." appa pulls you into a warm hug.
"Appa...I have to confront Sunggyu oppa, huh?"

 

 

Kyuhyun didn't say anything but nodded as silent tears kept on falling.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

You guys are probably like 'OMG SHE FREAKIN FINALLY UPDATED!' hahaha JK :) so i finally had the time to update this story! wooot!!!! and idk if this chapter made any sense lol I tried tho, that counts right? :) no? D: okay fine hahahha :) Well my fellow readers! Please comment and subscribe because I don't bite :)

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan