Give Me Time/ How can we tell her?

You Promise Me...

Recap!

 

"Hey, we need to talk." said you in a serious tone.

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

Sooyun's POV

 

 

I walked out of the bathroom when I felt someone touching my shoulder. I turned around and gasped that it was Hoya. He was looking at me with worry eyes but serious at the same time. We were looking at each other until Hoya broke the silence.

 

 

"Hey, we need to talk." said Hoya in a serious tone.
"Uh..n-ne." you nodded.

 

Hoya took you at the back of the school so there can be no distractions. Honestly you were nervous since you completely stop hanging out with INFINITE, especially Hoya. You don't know what will Hoya will say, and your hoping that he won't yell at you.

 

 

"Why did you completely stop hanging out with us?" Hoya asked. "Are you taking care of yourself?"
"Uh...umm"
"Sooyun...come on." pleaded Hoya. "Look at you, you have gotten skinny....theres dark circles under your eyes... and-
"Please Hoya...give me time..to recover..." you said trying to fight the tears.
"Sooyun...your not alone...if you need a should-"
"I'm fine Hoya!" you yelled. "Please just-"
"SOOYUN!" he yelled as you fainted.

 

_______________________________________

 

 

Hoya's POV

 

 

"SOOYUN!" I yelled as I saw her faint.

 

 

I touched her forehead to see if she had a fever, and my guess was right. Her forehead was burning as hot as hot water. I carried her bridal style and ran to the nurse office. I kicked the door, which startled the nurse, and put Sooyun in one of the beds.

 

 

"What's wrong with this student?" the nurse asked.
"She fainted and she has a very high fever." you answered.
"Oh my, sir please stay here while I get some medicine and a wet cloth.
"Ne." you said as she left.

"Sungjong really did broke you..." you muttered.

 

 

You texted INFINITE about what happen to Sooyun and they told you that they will be there as soon as they can. You were hesitating about texting Sungjong since Linsey might be around him, but you took a risk and texted him. Surprisingly, he responded back he will be there immediately. You sighed hoping you did the right thing. The door open and you looked at it to see who it was, it was Sungjong. Lee Sungjong that made Sooyun this way.

 

 

"Sooyun ah..." he whispered as he rush toward her side. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."
"Sungjong...I think we need to talk to you until INFINITE come."
"N..ne" Sungjong said weakly.

 

 

INFINITE entered the nurse's office and saw Sungjong was there. Sunggyu didn't really show any emotion but went to Sooyun's side and grabbed her hand.

 

 

"Please be alright." said Sunggyu. "I have so much things to tell you about us.."
"Us?" said Sungjong.
Sunggyu turned to Sungjong. "You...YOU DID THIS TO HER!"
"Sunggyu hyung calm down." said Woohyun. "It's not his fault."
"N-no guys...it is my fault." said Sungjong as everyone looked at him. "The only re-"
"We know already Sungjong." said L. "I saw you and Linsey talking the other day."
He stared at us disbelief. "No way...so you guys know why I am doing this..."
We nodded. "Please don't tell her..." said Sungjong.
"Sungjong how can we not! SHE NEEDS TO KNOW-"
"Fine, we won't tell her." I said cutting off Sunggyu.
"BWOH!?" Sunggyu said. "DO YOU NOT SEE HER STATE RIGHT NOW!"
"Thank you...I have to go before that finds out I was with Sooyun..." he kissed Sooyun's forehead and left.

 

 

Everyone was staring at me, well except Sooyun since she was sleeping. Sunggyu looks like that he is going to kill me soon, so I might as well start explaining my plan. I sighed.

 

 

"Sunggyu hyung, stop looking at me like you are going to kill me"
"How can I, when we aren't going to tell Sooyun!" Sunggyu yelled.
"Hyung just listen to my plan." I sighed. "Sungjong said that we can't tell her right?"
Everyone nodded. "Well what if Sooyun asked us and we tell her?"
"But we are still telling her, hyung." said L.
"Oh thats right..."
"Hoya, use your head" said Dongwoo.
"Well it's not like we pinky promise him." muttered Sunggyu.
"THATS IT!" yelled Sungyeol.
"What?" we said in unison.
"We didn't promise him anything, we...well Hoya hyung said that we won't tell her."
"Okay and?" said L.
"Well we didn't pinky promise him! So...ugh molla." Sungyeol scratched his head.
"We can just tell her and make her promise us to act the same." said L.
"OH YEAH! L YOUR A GENIUS!" yelled Sungyeol as he hugged him.
"Guys, shut up." Woohyun said. "I'm surprise that she is still sleeping.

 

 

Everyone looked at Sooyun, hoping that they didn't wake her up. But she was still sleeping, even though they yelled to loudly. The nurse finally came back and put a wet towel on Sooyun's forehead.

 

 

"Boys, once she wakes up give her the medicine, it is on my desk." said the nurse. "Oh and one of you boys need to stay."
"I'll sta-"
"No, I'll stay." said Sunggyu.
"Okay, everyone out except her brother." said the nurse. "I have a meeting to go to."
"Ne!" everyone went out but you.
"Hyung, what are you planning to do?" I asked.
"I think it's time for me to tell her..."
"Okay hyung, HWAITING!" you said as you left.

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

Omo! whats going on here!? SUNGGYU IS GOING TO TELL HER FINALLY?! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! lol molla =w= sorry if I haven't really updated! Been really busy with hw :( please forgive me!

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan