W-what?

You Promise Me...

After Sunggyu somewhat dropped you off at your house, you entered the house to see a set of expensive shoes on the entrance. You thought it was weird because Kyuhyun appa would never buy expensive shoes, even if his life depended on it. He would always say 'You don't need expensive shoes just to make people notice you.' That would be the first mature saying he ever said to you besides telling you about you being adopted. Anyway you went to the living room to see your appa and a man that kinda looks like Sunggyu but old and his hair is black with some gray showing. Your appa looked nervous and sad, while the man looked happy.

 

 

"Appa, I'm home." you said as you entered in the living room.
"Ah, Sooyun welcome back." Kyuhyun smiled weakly.
"S-Sooyun." the man said. "I-is that r-really y-you?"
"Neh, erm...Sooyun is my name."
"You h-have grown s-so much..." he said.
"I'm sorry but I don't want to be rude, but who are you?" you asked.
The man was kinda hurt by your words. "I'm your real appa...Kim Wooyoung.."
Your eyes widen. "W-what?"
"Sooyun, this is THE Kim Wooyoung." Kyuhyun said in a shakey voice. "He is your real appa."

 

 

You stood there shock looking at Kyuhyun and then back to your real appa that is named Kim Wooyoung. It was too soon to be separated from your adopted dad. You love him so dearly, even though he kept this secret from you. You didn't want to leave Kyuhyun, it wouldn't be the same no matter how many times you try to picture Wooyoung as your appa.

 

 

"A-are you going to take me away from Kyuhyun appa..." you said trying to hold back your tears.
"I...I won't force you." said Wooyoung. "But I would be so happy if you come back..."
"I...I don't know..." you said sadly. "I don't want to lose Kyuhyun appa...he...he treated me like his real daughter..."
"I-I understand." Wooyoung stood up. "But please think it through...I really do miss you Sooyun ah..."

 

 

After that Wooyoung left your house with a sad smile on his face. Kyuhyun went towards you and gave you a warm hug while you cry your heart out. It was too much to handle; first it was Sungjong being cold to you, second Sunggyu is actually your brother, third you were actually adopted, and forth your real appa came to your life. Seriously, too much to handle right now.

 

 

"Yun ah..do things at your own pace." said Kyuhyun. "Don't do everything all at once...I don't want you to be super stress about everything."
You nodded as you continued to cry. "You should go to sleep, neh?" Kyuhyun smile.
"Neh, appa."

 

 

You slowly went upstairs and went towards your room. As you entered your room, you grabbed your phone and opened it. There, the background was you and Sungjong smiling at each other with full of love. Do thinks at your own pace. Those words kept on repeating itself as you kept looking at the background.

 

 

"I'll take care of Sungjong first." you mumbled as you landed on your bed. "Something happened...He would never be this cold to me...never."

 

You fell in a deep slumber after you told yourself what you were going to do. And your not taking a no as an answer when you are going to ask INFINITE.

 

_______________________________________

 

 

Sunggyu's POV

 

 

You were sleeping in your very soft, comfortable bed when you heard the front door opened and close. Slowly your eyes opened and you got out of your bed to see who's home. (a/n Sunggyu it's obvious that it's your dad -.-) You started walking but tripped over something which caused a loud THUD. Okay seriously my room is clean. There shouldn't be anything on the floor. You groaned while you got up and looked down to see a TREE sleeping on your carpet. You guys think that it's a tree tree? -laughs- You guys are funny, it's actually Nam freakin Woohyun. You let out an irritating sigh and kicked Woohyun, but he didn't even stir in his sleep. As you were about to strangle Woohyun, someone opened the door.

 

 

"Gyu, I'm ho-" your appa looked at you. "What are you doing with that rope?"
You hid it behind your back and awkwardly laughs. "Funny story appa, you see a tree came in my room while I was sleeping. While I was sleeping I heard the front door open so I wanted to check who it was. Then I tripped over the tree and fell."

"Gyu, you don't have trees in your room." your appa said. "And you still didn't explain the rope."
"Oh the rope!" you pretended to forget about the rope. "I just wanted to put the tree back to his room or better yet outside."
Your appa sighed. "Gyu how many times did I tell you about putting Woohyun outside when he sleeps over?"
"1532" you mumbled.
"And were you trying to kill him?" he looked at you. "As I recall, Kims aren't murderers."
"Uncle Sungmin was." you mumbled but your appa heard you.
"He was not! That was a joke Gyu! A Joke!" your appa slowly raised his voice.

 

 

After the endless bickering about murderers, your appa ended the discussion with a soft smack at the back of your head. You pretended to cry but he didn't bought your lame acting skills. But you stopped 'crying' when you saw your appa being serious about something.

 

 

"Appa is there something wrong?" you asked worriedly.
"Neh...I finally saw Sooyun..."
"W-what?"

 

 

____________________________________________________-

 

HELLO HELLO HELLO MY BELOVED READERERERERERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't see this coming huh? :D I didn't see this coming either lol I was like WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAA? JK ^_^ ANYWAY so guys I have been wondering if I should get a poster for this fanfic. If you guys would be kind and tell me your opinions! But theres one thing, idk how to request one hahaha i'm a noob at this XD so umm yeah plus give me your opinion! Please subcribe and comment because I don't bite!!!!!!!! -throws hearts-

 

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan