Mysterious Guy

You Promise Me...

So you guys are probably wondering who am I, right? The name is Kim, Sunggyu and I have been looking for my long-lost sister ever since my appa told me about her when I was six. Since I'm two years older than her, it would be difficult to look for her in school. But one day, I think I found her...

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

You were eight years old, walking back to your class since you went to the bathroom. You walked pass a classroom and saw that some group of girls were surrounding a girl that was slapped. You noticed one of them was about to slap her, so you took action and took the slap instead of the girl that was getting bullied. You heard the girls gasped and honestly that slap HURT, but you kept a poker face expression and you can just complain about the pain later.

 

 

"S-Sunggyu oppa!" the girl that hit you gasped. "That girl attacked me so I-"
"Quit your lying and you don't deserve calling me oppa." you said glaring at her. "You are a two face brat, get out of my sight!"
"Tsk, whatever." she growled. "I was finished with my business with her anyway."
"YOU BETTER NOT BOTHER HER" you yelled still glaring at her. "SHE NEVER DID ANTHING TO YOU, SO GET LOST!"

 

 

The girl, I guess she was the leader, was shocked by my yelling and ran out of the classroom. I thought her 'followers' would chase after her to see if she was okay, but they just stood there and went back to their own thing. I looked down and saw the girl that was bullied. Her cheek was getting swollen by that slap from the girl. But I noticed something else, she had honey-colored hair as I do. I thought I was the only one with honey-colored hair in this whole school. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her holding her swollen cheek.

 

 

"Hey, your cheek is getting swollen." you said as you removed her hands away from her swollen cheek. "Let's take you to the nurses office."
"Ani...I have to go." she said.

 

 

Before I could stop her the bell for lunch rang and she made a mad dash out to the door. Being a little curious about her, I followed her like a ninja, though time to time she would look around. I finally followed her to a tree, but I hid behind a building that was somewhat close to the tree. I took a glimpse of her and saw her that she was about to cry, I was about to come out of my hiding place but stopped when I saw a girl boy hugged her. I heard him saying 'Sooyun'. I froze, did he meant Kim, Sooyun? Now that I noticed...she has similar facial structure as me but more girl like...and that honey-color hair...only my family has honey-colored hair. Well every century there would be only two people, a boy and a girl, that would get natural honey-color hair. She must be a Kim. You snapped out of your thoughts again and you got excited that you probably found your long-lost sister. You were about to go out of your hiding spot(again) but stopped when you saw her and the boy interlock their pinkies while the boy kissed her forehead. You began feeling doubt because you don't want to ask this 'Sooyun' about being his younger sister.

 

 

"That can't be Sooyun..." you whispered as you look at the scene. "But...can it be Kim, Sooyun?"

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

I still haven't confronted her yet...and I also haven't told my appa about it. I don't want her to be all freaking out about me being her older brother. And plus I was young, I didn't want to scare her telling her that she was my younger sister. Oh and you probably didn't know, my umma lefted us long time ago. When she gave birth to Sooyun, she passed away. According to my appa, he couldn't afford taking care of two kids. So you know what he did? Yup, you guessed right, he put her up on adoption and someone adopted her. I think appa still has contact of the parents who adopted her, thats good. I just hope someday, she would come up to me and asked me 'Hey are you my real oppa?' I would smile happily and say yes. I think meeting her when she was being bullied was the best days of my life, even though I got slapped pretty hard that day, but I think everything was worth it. You might think I'm a stalker, but I have been watching over her ever since I protected her from that girl. What do you think? I'm her brother! I have to protect her!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

So yeah, I think you guys already figured out who was the mysterious guy? Right? HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, you guys aren't giving me any suggestion of what should I name for the mean girl D: COME ON! hahaha ok no pressure :D but still >.> lol next chapter is about them being in middle school and thats when you-know-who becomes popular! O_O and sorry if my chapters aren't long D: Sometimes I think the chapter is long when I type but when I published it, it's short D: hahahaha. I face palm all the time when that happens. ok i'm going to be quiet :D

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan