I Had No Choice...

You Promise Me...

You guys probably know who I am...er Lee Sungjong. -readers throw stuff at him- HEY! I know what I did was wrong! So stop throwing stuff at me! Anyway let me explain why I was so cold to Soo-Soo ah...ha...I don't even think I deserve calling her that nickname anymore. Anyway, let the flashback begins.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

"Aww Sungjongie! You look so cute!"
"B-but auntie! I'm a guy!"

 

 

_________________________________________

 

 

-Ended Flashback Quickly-

 

 

Uh...whoops, wrong flashback. -awkwardly coughs- Here's the actually flashback, when that...excuse my language, came to annoy me to death!

 

 

-Actual Flashback-

 

 

The bell finally rang for school to end and you walked out of your classroom to meet Sooyun by the gates. While you were walking Linsey went beside you and tried to be all cute, which made you wanna puke. Linsey took your arm and dragged you, yes dragged, to a empty classroom. You were really getting annoyed with her so you were about to exit the classroom, until she block your way.

 

 

"What do you want now?" you said in a annoyed voice.
"I want to MAKE you MINE." she said seductively.
"Can't you see that I am not interested in YOU!" you yelled.
"You will be mine, if you like it or not."
"What do you mean?" you glared at her. "YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
"Oh yes, I can..." she looked at you. "That, Sooyun girl...you like her don't you."
"What does Sooyun have to be involved?"
Linsey walked up to you and put her hand on your chest. "If you don't get with me...I promise you that Sooyun will be covered with bruises, cuts, and be sore all over." she smirked. "You think she would be recover in a week or two? No, she won't even be recover for a month."
You slapped her filthy hand off your chest. "You wouldn't dare!"
"Try me." Linsey pulled out her phone. "Yes, the girl that has honey-color ha-"
"STOP!" you yelled. "Fine...you win...j-just don't hurt Sooyun..."
She smirked. "Now that's my Sungjongie~" she purred.

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

You see? I had no choice...her stupid followers would check if I wouldn't be close to Sooyun. If her followers saw me with her, they would do things terrible to her. I can't let her to be hurt! Worst of all INFINITE is starting to hate me, I want to tell them so bad, about everything! Why did that have to enter my life and ruin my plans of getting with Sooyun...it was suppose to be my best highschool year ever. Well you guys probably don't care what happened right after Sooyun left...crying when I basically told her a lie that I didn't care about the promise...Guys just listen please...Here's the flashback right after Sooyun left.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

"I'm sorry Sooyun..." as tears fell down your face.
"Good job, Sungjongie." said someone.
"Get..AWAY FROM ME!" you yelled as you hold her by the collar.
Linsey was scared but didn't show it. "Oh, I like this side of you." she purred.
"YOU...YOU DISGUST ME!" you spat. "IF YOU WEREN'T A GIRL I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU!"
She scoffed. "Whatever"
You let her go of her. "I swear...if she hates me now...I would have her like me again.."
"Do you want her to be beaten up, Sungjongie~"
"Don't beat her up, tell your stupid followers to beat me up instead." you shoved her and walked away.
"Oh, I won't let that happen Sungjongie~." she said. "I don't want my Sungjongie to get hurt."
You stopped walking and turned around to see her smirking. "WHO SAID I WAS YOURS!"
"I did." she purred. "Now listen to me, or I don't have to get my followers hands dirty with beating up Sooyun."

"Don't you think you hurt her enough?!"
She touched your cheek. "Don't in touch me!" you slapped her hand away.
"But I want too~" she purred.
"Get away from me" you stormed off.

 

 

Little did you guys know someone watched the whole argument. That person was really shock, that Linsey would go THIS far just to get with Sungjong. What is she? Some obsess girl that get what she wants? No wonder she's a brat and a definition of being a female dog. But after that scene, the person smirk and walked away.

 

 

"Oh, Lee, Linsey." the person said. "You are one crazy brat. Just you wait when I tell INFINITE."

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Whoa, what the fudge!? Who was that guy! I don't remember him in my flashback! Argh! Anyway, that was the flashback. -sigh- If you guys still think I'm a jerk, go ahead. I deserve it...even though I had no choice....I didn't want her to get hurt. I didn't want her appa to be worried when she got hurt and probably wouldn't be able to move for a month! -sigh- Please Sooyun...I want you to forgive me. You probably won't believe me...but please find it in your heart that you still have some trust and hope in me.

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

Awww D: Poor Sungjong! Man, even the reader's threw stuff at him >.> HAHAHA I thought that Sungjong needed to explain why he did all those things. Even if you guys still think he is a jerk, don't you think he needs some Inspirit support?! HAHAHAH ok ok and Who was that guy who watched the whole argument? Do you guys think that Sooyun should forgive him? :O Do you think she should like someone else? :O Should she MOVE ON!? OMGOODNESS SO MANY QUESTIONS!? HAHAHA Don't forget to comment, because I don't bite XD ok shuting up now >.

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan