ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

You Promise Me...

"Sooyun..." I paused. "The reason-"
"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

OK ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHO IS INTERRUPTING ME?! THIS PUNK IS GOING TO DIE!" Both of us turned around to see Woohyun barging in MY house like it is his own. I don't have a grudge on him or anything, I mean we have been friends since forver! But seriously, lets get real here. How did he found my house key? I put that house key where he wouldn't find it! Wait a minute...

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

It was during the weekend and you were still sleeping, until you felt something heavy on you. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a smiling Woohyun all up in your business. Completely shock from this sudden appearence, you pushed Woohyun off the bed.

 

 

"WOOHYUN ARE YOU SERIOUS!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" you yelled.
"Hyung, it's still early in the morning." Woohyun covered his ears. "The whole neighborhood is going to wake up from all your yelling."
"Y-yah, how did you get in my house." you said tiredly.
"Your appa let me in because SOMEBODY hid the house key again." Woohyun grumbled.
"Aish, leave me alone Woohyun" you covered your head with a pillow. "It's the weekend let me sleep.
"Ani until you tell me where you put the house key."
You groaned. "If I tell you, you promise you won't barge in my room when I'm sleeping."
"I promise hyung!" he brought his pinky out. "I'll even pinky promise you!"
"Fine, fine." you interlock your pinky with his. "I put the key under the third brick that surrounds the flowers."
"Thanks hyung!" after that he left your house.

 

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

You mentally faceplamed yourself. Crap, I forgot that I told him. Nice one Kim Sunggyu. I glared at Woohyun while he waved at me like an idiot. Since Woohyun wasn't getting the message, he walked towards you and Sooyun with a huge smile on his face.

 

 

"Hi Hyung!" he hugs you. "Hey Sooyun! I haven't seen you like forever!"
"Uh..yeah." she scratches her head.
Woohyun looks at you and then Sooyun. "Ami interrupting something?" he winks at me.

 

 

Oh god, don't tell me he already forgot that Sooyun is my sister. You look at him and saw him wriggle his eyebrows. You sighed. Yup, he definitly forgot that Sooyun is my sister.

 

 

"Oh my god, Woohyun just leave." you said in an annoyed tone. "And it's not what it looks like either."
I started to push Woohyun out the door. "B-but Hyung!!!" he whined.
"What?"
"Please, please, please, PLEASE!" he begged. "Can I PLEASE stay!"
"Sunggyu oppa, I'll take my leave." Sooyun popped her head from the living room. "It's getting late."
"Ah, okay." you nodded. "But I should walk you home, it's dangerous."
"Neh, thank you oppa!"

 

 

Woohyun looked at you guys suspiciously. Why is hyung treating Sooyun like it's his younger sister? Eh, oh well. Woohyun just shrugged it off and walked towards Sunggyu.

 

 

"Hey hyung can I come with you guys?" Woohyun asked.
You facepalmed myself. "Fine just...just don't be loud."
"OKAY!" Woohyun smiled.

 

 

After when Woohyun jumped around like a happy person; Sooyun, Woohyun, and Sunggyu walked to Sooyun's house. Sooyun wanted us to drop her off near her house, which I would understand why...actually I don't understand why. -awkwardly laughs- But I just let her be, since she had a long day today. So we dropped her off near her house and said our goodbyes. We waited until Sooyun fully entered her house. When she did me and Woohyun started to walk to my house.

 

 

"Hyung?" Woohyun looks at me.
"Yeah?"
"You were about to tell her about Sungjong, huh?"
I stopped walking and look at him. "How did you know?"
"Can't hide anything from me, Gyu hyung!" he smirked.
I sighed. "One of these days you will be the reason why I'll have gray hair."
"Omo!" Woohyun gasped. "I see one!"
My eyes widened, if thats even possible. "WHAT!? PULL IT OUT!"
Woohyun started to laugh so hard. "I'M KIDDING!"
"Nam Woohyun, your dead." I glared at him. "DEAD!"

 

 

Woohyun started to run while Sunggyu was chasing after him while yelling at him about respecting his hyung. Woohyun couldn't help but laugh at how slow Sunggyu runs. Sunggyu stopped running to catch his breath.

 

 

"Yah -huff- Nam Woohyun -huff-" Sunggyu said between breaths.
Woohyun stopped running. "Hyung you need to work out more, you should run with me every morning!"
"I don't -huff- need excercise"
"Uh yes you-"

 

 

All of a sudden they heard a dolphin scream coming towards them. Aw crap, please don't tell me it's Sungyeol. I can handle Woohyun no problem...but if it's Sungyeol and Woohyun together, it's twice as hard to calm them down. Sunggyu prayed hoping that it won't be Sungyeol, while Woohyun looked for the direction where the screaming was coming from. The scream was getting closer and closer until they saw a tall figure coming towards them.

 

 

"HAVE NO FEAR! CHODING IS HERE!" said the tall figure.
Sunggyu groaned while Woohyun got all excited. "The choding is here hyung!"
"Are you serious.." Sunggyu facepalmed himself.

 

 

________________________________________

 

Hey guys! :D i bet you guys thought it was Sungyeol that was saying 'HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!' no? pssh fine lol And yeah I kinda made Woohyun kinda random lol don't ask me why because I don't know either HAHAHAHAH. Have a question for you guys :D should I make woohyun and sunggyu a couple? idk why because it suddenly popped in my head when i was typing this story HAHAHA omgosh did you guys saw the video of the main couples in INFINTE? OMG I COMPLETELY SPAZZED OUT hahaha sorry sorry fangirling here >.> hahaha and when they cover trouble maker? OMG i couldn't stop staring at sungyeol arms XD OK OK I'LL STOP FANGIRLING hahaha Anyway! Please subscribe and comment because I don't bite :)

 

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan