Y-your My B-brother?

You Promise Me...

I was walking in a familiar place that brought a lot memories, there I saw a tall guy with light brown hair at the playground. For some reason, he look so familiar. The way he was standing, the way he dress, reminds you too much of Sungjong. You walked up to the guy to get a better look. I was surprise, it was Sungjong...smiling at me full of love not like the cold Sungjong who would glare at you.

 

 

"Soo-Soo ah~" said Sungjong as he grabbed your hand.
"J-Jongie oppa." you looked at him.
"Soo-Soo ah~" he put his head on your forehead. "Nothing will break us apart. Even if someone is forcing me to be mean to you...find yourself to forgive me."
"N-ne oppa." blushing at the sudden contact.
"I have to go Soo-Soo ah." he said as he let's go of your hand and started to walk away.
"N-no! OPPA PLEASE DON'T GO!" you said as you started to run after him.
"Soo-Soo ah...remember...I will always lov-"

"SOOYUN!"

 

 

That dream you had shattered right away when a familiar voice yelled your name.You opened your eyes and saw that Sunggyu was looking at you with worried eyes. You looked around confused about where you were and then you remembered. You fainted when you and Hoya was talking.

 

 

"Sooyun are you okay?" Sunggyu asked. "You kept on screaming 'oppa please don't go' and I tried to shake you..."
"I'm fine Sunggyu oppa,
I was just having a bad dream..." you tried smiling.
"Was it about Sungjong?" you had a hurt expression when you heard his name.
"Y...yes." as you looked away.

 

 

There was an awkward silence as you kept on looking at your hands, while Sunggyu was debeting if he should tell you or not. Every so often Sunggyu would open his mouth to say something but would close it and shake his head. You noticed how hard he is struggling to say something to you. So you spoke first.

 

 

"Sunggyu oppa, do you need to tell me something?" you asked as you look at him. "It looks like you are battling with yourself."
"Uh..ne...I do actually..." Sunggyu was playing with his fingers.
"Well what is it?"
"Sooyun...do you know why we are the only two people that has natural honey color hair?"
"Not really" look at him. "Do you know why Sunggyu oppa?"
"Well...Sooyun..."
"Ne?" you tilted your head.
"I'm...We're....your my..." he was struggling with his words.
"I'm your what?"
"I'm your brother!" he blurted out.

 

 

You looked at him shocked as Sunggyu was still playing with his fingers. You just thought that it was just a coincidence that he just have natural honey color hair, but now...some of it made sense. You want to believe it...but you just can't.

 

 

"Sunggyu oppa...I don't if I can believe you..." you look down.
"But it's true Sooyun, your a Kim..."
"I don't know Sunggyu oppa..."
"Please believe me..."
"I'M SORRY!"

 

 

You got out of the bed and sprinted out of the nurse office, ignoring Sunggyu calling your name. This can't be true...I don't want to believe it...INFINITE's leader is my brother? You ran all the way home to talk to your father if what Sunggyu said was actually true. You opened the door to find your dad on his laptop in the living rom.

 

 

"Yun?" appa looked at you. "YUN!? ARE YOU DITCHING SCHOOL!"
"Appa...can I talk to you?"
"Ani." appa pouted. "You need to go to school missy."
"B-but appa" you whined as he pushed you out of the house.
"Yun ah, talk to me when you come back from school, ne?"
"Appa"
"Ne?"

 

 

You looked down and was afraid of what to say next. You took a deep breath and gathered your courage to ask your appa about HIM.

 

 

"Appa...do you know a Kim Sunggyu?"

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

HEY Guys! sorry if i haven't really update as much thats because hw is taking over my updatingness >:( So if I don't update as fast as you guys want...I'M VERY SORRY D: HW just keeps on coming and coming! And sorry if this chapter isn't really good :( Well guys please comment and subscribe because you know it, I don't bite :D

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan