The Random Guy

You Promise Me...

So who was that person who saw the argument? Well it's me, Kim Myungsoo or as my annoying fangirls (and Sungyeol) call me 'L.' I was just minding my own business dazing off, while walking until I heard yelling. Being the curious person I checked what was going on and boy was I surprise. I saw Sungjong grabbing that by the collar and I swear I saw fear in her eyes. But that didn't make sense, why was Sungjong looking like he was about to kill her? Well here's my point of view.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

 

You were just minding your own business walking around school killing time, until you heard some shouts. You got curious and walked towards where the shouting was at. You were surprise it was Sungjong and Linsey talking, well Sungjong was mostly doing the shouting. You went behind a wall so they wouldn't see you, good thing they were talking loud enought for you to hear.

"YOU...YOU DISGUST ME!" Sungjong spat. "IF YOU WEREN'T A GIRL I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU!"
She scoffed. "Whatever"
 You saw Sungjong let her go of her. "I swear...if she hates me now...I would have her like me again.."
"Do you want her to be beaten up, Sungjongie~"
"Don't beat her up, tell your stupid followers to beat me up instead." Sungjong shoved her and walked away.
"Oh, I won't let that happen Sungjongie~." she said. "I don't want my Sungjongie to get hurt."
You saw Sungjong stopped walking and turned around to see her smirking. "WHO SAID I WAS YOURS!"
"I did." she purred. "Now listen to me, or I don't have to get my followers hands dirty with beating up Sooyun."
"Don't you think you hurt her enough?!"
She touched Sungjong's cheek. "Don't in touch me!" you slapped her hand away.
"But I want too~" she purred.
"Get away from me" You saw Sungjong stormed off.

 

 

After Sungjong stormed off, you smirked. "Now I see why Sungjong was being a huge to Sooyun." you thought. You left the scene with a huge smirk on your face. I never thought she would be this obsess just to get into someone's pants, I'm not even surprise if she did it with every boy in the school. The only people that didn't want to do it was INFINITE and Sungjong...I think.

 

 

"Oh, Lee, Linsey." you said as you were approaching INFINITE. "You are one crazy brat. Just you wait when I tell INFINITE."

 

 

-End of Flashbackk-

 

 

You see, I was just a random guy minding my own business when I heard those shouts. -sigh- Whatever, I have to tell INFINITE before things would get worse between Sungjong and Sooyun. You final approached INFINITE and everyone was surprise with that huge smirk on your face.

 

 

"Hey L, why do you have that huge smirk on your face?" said Sungyeol. "You look gross."
"Yah shut up choding!" you yelled. "I need to tell you guys something."
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHODING!? HUH!?" he yelled while running around you.
You sighed. "Yeol just shut up." said Sunggyu.
"B-but hyung! L was being a !!!!" Sungyeol whined.
"I can't believe you have to handle all of us." Woohyun laughed as he put his arm around Sunggyu. (a/n Woogyu moment! XD)
"Hey where's Hoya?" Dongwoo asked.
"Hmmm he said that he was going to the dance room later, so he went home to change." said Sungyeol. "ANYWAY! What does the need to say?"
"STOP CALLING ME A !" you yelled at him
"OH MY GAWD JUST SHUT UP SUNGYEOL!" yelled Sunggyu, which made Sungyeol shut up.
"So I found out why Sungjong keeps hanging out with that ."
"BWOH!?" everyone yelled, well except you of course. "HOW?!"
"I was walking ar-"
"Of course you would be walking around school" Sungyeol interrupted which Sunggyu slapped the back of his head. "Ow.."
"Anyway, I heard some yelling and I went to check it out." you explained. "I saw Sungjong in his rage mode, which you shouldn't mess with, and Linsey threaten him the whole time about using her followers to beat Sooyun up!"
INFINTIE gasped. "WHAT THE!? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!?" yelled Woohyun.
"HOW CAN SHE THREATEN MY SISTER?!" yelled Sunggyu.
Everyone looked at him surprise. "BWOH SISTER?!" everyone yelled.
"Oh...haha yeah...Sooyun is my long-lost sister" Sunggyu scratched his head.
"Gyu hyung why didn't you tell me!" whined Woohyun.
"Yah, you think I would be like 'Oh yeah, Sooyun is my sister hahaha.'" everyone nodded. "Aish, anyway how are we going to help Sungjong out?"
"Oh, I have a plan." you smirked.
"Eww L, stop smirking!" yelled Sungyeol.
"Then stop being annoying!" you yelled back.
"Honestly, this is the first time you talked this much" Dongwoo laughed.
"Aish shut up hyung."

 

 

So your plan was to tell Sungjong about what you heard and grant his permission to beat up Linsey's followers. Then once you guys beat up her followers, you corner Linsey and threaten her to back off. Everyone agreed except Sunggyu.

 

 

"You guys are serious about this?" Sunggyu said in disbelief.
"YAH! LET'S BEAT SOME PEOPLE UP!" yelled Sungyeol.
You smacked Sungyeol's head. "Do you have to yell."
"Anyway, don't you think we should tell Sooyun about this first? I mean she is the one hurting the most." reasoned Sunggyu.
"Well that's true, I mean Sungjong is the reason why she stopped hanging around with us." Woohyun said sadly.
"To tell you the truth, I always thought Sungjong and Sooyun were dating." confessed Dongwoo.
"Yah Dino, no one is allow to date my sister unless I approve."
"Does she even know that you are your brother?" you asked.
"Uh...no..."
"Then she has every right to date someone, unless you tell her." you said.
"Aish ok ok I get it." Sunggyu said. "ANYWAY, we should tell Sooyun what's up with Sungjong."

 

 

Everyone agreed about telling her, but they still have to tell Hoya. Since Dongwoo live by Hoya, he said that he would tell him once Hoya arrives home. Since it was getting late, everyone went home and hoping for the best for Sooyun and Sungjong. Sunggyu mostly hope that Sooyun wouldn't be at the edge to hate Sungjong because he was only doing it to protect you. Secretly, Sunggyu approves Sungjong to date Sooyun, even though he hurt her but he was only doing it for her safety.

 

 

__________________

 

 


Dongwoo POV

 

 

I finally got home and went in my room to look at the window to see if Hoya came home. Okay, call me a stalker but I always do this! Hoya doesn't even care. Anyway I saw Hoya walking to his house and I sprinted out of my house to his house. Hoya wasn't even surprise, I told you, but I was surprise when I saw his face, he was smiling like an idiot.

 

 

"Yah, why are you smiling like an idiot?"
"Oh, am i?" he went back to his intense stare.
"Uh okay? Anyway I have to tell you something."
"Okay what is it about?"
"I think we should go inside your house."

 

 

Hoya looked at me questionly and I just pushed him to his door so he can open it. He opened the door and I rushed in to sit on his couch. Hoya sighed and sat beside me. He was looking at me, waiting for what I have to say. Honestly, I dazing off until Hoya shook me.

 

 

"H-huh?"
Hoya sighed. "What do you want to tell me?"
"OH YEAH!"

 

 

Hoya sighed again. Sheesh, not my fault I always dazing off...oh great I'm becoming a L. Anyway, I told Hoya about why Sungjong was being an . By his reaction, he was pissed! I swear he would have hunt down Linsey and beat her up. Good thing I calmed him down when I told him that we are going to tell Sooyun why Sungjong was being an . I swear I saw a little sadness in his eyes but I let that pass. I also told him about Sooyun being Sunggyu's long-lost sister, man his reaction was HILAROUS! But it wasn't hilarous when he spit his tea at my face. That wasn't funny.

 

 

Hoya laughed. "I'M SORRY!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
Hoya regain his posture. "So when are we going to tell her?" asked Hoya.
"Umm...honestly I don't know" you awkwardly laugh.
"Are you serious?"
"Yah, you weren't there after school so we couldn't do much."
"Sorry Sorry." Hoya said.
"It's ok man.

 

 

After that talk, I left his house to go back to mine so my mom wouldn't nag me about where I was. -sigh- I just hope we tell Sooyun soon, the sooner the better. Why did she have to come and destroy their special friendship? They looked so happy together but that LINSEY! UGH! Now, look what she did...I'll bet Sungjong and Sooyun are crying themselves to sleep because of HER. INFINTIE must help them get together!

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! So L was the random guy who saw the scene! I didn't see that coming lol JK anyway... I have good news and bad news...mostly bad news. D: School starts tomorrow and that means I won't be able to update a lot as before. And good news? well there isn't really any good news >.> I'll try and update as fast as I can!

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan