I Hate Myself for Hurting You....

You Promise Me...

A/n This is Sungjong's POV :D -whispers- i am color coding the character's Pov, if you guys noticed :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After I stormed off out of the school, I started to cry. I miss Sooyun so much that my heart is breaking. That...THAT LINSEY ruined everything. I hate myself for hurting Sooyun and I hate myself for making  Sooyun suffer. I have no one to turn too...INFINITE probably hates me to the very gut and I don't even know if Sooyun will ever forgive me. I mean I would understand that she would never forgive me. I HURT HER FOR GOD SAKE! I finally reached my house and said hello to my parents and ran upstairs.

 

 

"So...this is what you call protecting someone that you love..." you muttered bitterly.
"It hurts so much..." tears started to fall again.

 

 

You felt your phone vibrated, telling you that you have a message, you picked up your phone and read what the message says.

 

 

To: Sungjong
From: The

 

 

Jongie I'm so sorry what I did :( I'll make it up to you ;)

 

 

You scoffed and ignored her text message. "You think that would bring Sooyun back to my life? Your just making my life miserable everytime I see your caked face full of make up." you thought as you were getting ready for bed. You sighed hoping that tomorrow that Linsey won't bother you. Whats the point of that? Her followers would just stalk me everywhere I go...but not my house. That would be going too far, huh?

 

 

-Couple days later-

 

 

I have been watching Sooyun for a couple of days after what I said those terrible...terrible things to her. She has lost weight, bags under her eyes, and she look so pale...so so pale. I knew that this would happen...but I didn't know that this would be taken in another level. During lunch, she doesn't even hang out with INFINITE at ALL, she's not there at their table or even when they wave at her, she would look away. What happen to my beautiful Sooyun? I guess that would be my fault, huh? You entered the caferteria with Linsey and all you could hear was whispers.

 

 

"Can't believe he is with her..."
"What happened to that girl with honey-colored hair? She is beautiful than HER."
"Have you seen that girl? She looked so terrible."
"Yeah, she lost weight and she became pale."
"What a jerk, how can he just leave her and go with THAT?"
"I know...I know..." you whispered as people glared at you.
"That girl with honey-color hair and Sungjong, they looked so happy together, why would he just leave her?"
"Yeah...ugh the girl with honey-colored hair...she is probably so depress and sad right now..She doesn't even hang out with INFINITE anymore!"

 

 

And thats when Linsey smirked. That made me so furious when she did that disgusting smirk. I wanted to hurt her so bad, but I kept it in. I formed my hands into a fist so I wouldn't punch her to death. Where was Sooyun? Now I'm getting worried. I can't blame that ...I blame myself for making Sooyun suffer. Oh please God...I want Sooyun with me...please hear me. Show me a sign at least...

 

__________________________________________

 

 


Hoya POV

 

 

When Sungjong and HER entered the caferteria, I wanted to snatch Sungjong and yell at him. Okay I guess it wasn't Sungjong's fault, but I can't punch a girl, even though she is a total . Everyone started to whisper, that Linsey just kept her head up high, while Sungjong kept a poker face. But honestly, I could see sadness in his eyes. Man, that Linsey really is making Sungjong miserable, I never seen him smile once when he started or force to hang out with THAT. Sooyun...she looks really bad right now. She became thin, pale, and dark circles under eyes. Did I even mention that her eyes are puffy and red all the time? She doesn't even hang out with us anymore and Sunggyu is becoming worried.

 

 

"Sooyun...where are you..." Sunggyu sulked
"I swear he is becoming a obsess older brother." whispered Sungyeol. "She doesn't even know that Sunggyu hyung are siblings."
"You can't blame him." L whispere as he smacked Sungyeol's head. "He has been looking for her ever since he was 6 years old."
"Gyu hyung!!!" whined Woohyun.
Sunggyu snapped out of his daze. "Yes, Woohyunnie?"
L groaned. "Here comes the bromance" L muttered.
Me and Dongwoo couldn't help but laugh at L's comment. "What? It's true"
"I miss Sooyun." Woohyun pouted and everyone ws quiet.
"I do too, Woo, I do too." Sunggyu sighed.
"Do you want me to look for her, hyung?" you asked.
Everyone looked at you surprise. "What?"
"Nothing" they said in unison.
"Yeah you can look for her, I don't want to force her but..." Sunggyu said.
"I understand, I'll be back." you said as Sungyeol sang I'll be back by 2PM.
L smacked Sungyeol. "OW!"

 

 

You chuckled and left the caferteria to start looking for Sooyun. You saw a figure ahead of you and thought it was Sungjong. INFINITE wanted to talk to him after telling Sooyun, but you want to hear his side of the story. You started to speed walk towards the figure hoping it would be Sungjong and grabbed the figure to turn around. The figure gasped when he saw you.

 

 

"Hey, we need to talk." you said in seriously.

 

 

__________________________________________

 

 

Hey guys! :D I'm back! Liking the story so far? eh, i think this chapter wasn't as good as the other chapters haha but i'll let you decide on that! :) Anyway I have a 3 day weekend! you and know what that means! more updates! I hope haha :D Let's see if Hoya talks to this guy nicely or beat the crap out of him! XD

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan