I-I Don't Know What Happen....But....

You Promise Me...

Recap :D

 

"Hey are you okay?" I looked at the person that was crying. "Sooyun?"
"O-oppa?" said a surprise Sooyun.

------------------------------------------------------

Sooyun's POV

 

"Sooyun what happened to your cheek?" reaches to her red cheek.
Moves back a little. "N-nothing oppa..."
"Sooyun ah, tell your oppa." I looked at her with a stern stare.
"I...I....well..."

 

Flashback

You were walking minding your own business when some pushed you against the locker. You groaned in pain and opened your eyes to see a not-so-happy Linsey. Or you could say that she had a smirk on her face. Honestly, you couldn't really tell if she was not happy or smirking because it looks the same.

 

"Stay away from Sungjong, you brat."
"E-eh? What are you talking about? I haven't talk-

 

 

*SLAP*

 

 

"Don't ing lie to me, I saw you throwing yourself at Sungjong." she smirked. "Oh I should also tell you...doesn't that slap remind you of anything?"
"W-what are you talking about?"
Linsey scoffed. "Should I phrase what you said?" she put her finger on her chin pretending to think. "Oh, I remember 'Ani! Sungjong will never forget me!'"
I gasped. "Y-you!

Linsey smirked. "Yeah, me. The one that YOU embarrassed infront of Sunggyu oppa."
"Aniyo..." I whispered.

"Should I slap you again, so you can remember better?" she chuckled darkly

 

Linsey raised her hand again to slap you, while you braced yourself to get hit again. But nothing came in contact to your face. You opened your eyes to see Hoya holding on Linsey's wrist while wearing a glare on his face. Linsey's face was shocked to see Hoya stopping her slap. Hoya was never the type to stop a fight or anything that was related to fighting.

 

"What are you doing." Hoya said still glaring at Linsey.
"None of your business." she smirked. "This is the first, Hoya~"
Hoya rolled his eyes. "Anything that evolves with Sooyun is my business."
Linsey was surprised. "Oh? Is she your girlfriend?"
"That is none of your business."
"Whatever, I was done with your 'girlfriend' anyway." Linsey strutted away.
Hoya sighed. "Soo-" he looks around. "Where did she go?"

 

End of Flashback

 


"So that is why your cheek is red and you are here." Sunggyu said.
"Neh.." You nodded. "I-I don't know what happen.....but....I can't believe that Linsey was...
"Was the girl that slapped you when you were six?"
You nod. "I don't know anymore oppa...."
Sunggyu hugs me. "You'll get through this Soo. I'll promise you that."
"I don't think I believe in promises anymore...."
"Soo...."

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungjong POV

 

I let out a sigh while walking to my class when I saw Sooyun toward past me. I had the feeling of opening my arms so she could run into my embrace, but I stopped myself when she ran past me. When she ran past me, I heard her trying to stop her sobbing. It broke my heart and it also made me angry, I already had a feeling who made her cry. Who else would make her suffer? No one but Lee Linsey. I took out my phone and texted....her..

 

"Meet me at the rooftop, we need to talk."

"oh? The All Mighty Sungjong wants to talk to me? -gasp- and alone? I would love to meet you at the rooftop ;)"

"Whatever just meet me at the rooftop. You got a lot of explaining to do."

"Whatever to you mean oppa? I don't know what you are talking about."

 

 

Seriously? She is going to act all innocent? I know something is up, and I am going to find out sooner or later.


----------------------------------------------------

 

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no read? wait....see? no i can't even see you guys......oh talk! yes.... LONG TIME NO TALK! :D .....that still sounds weird oh well :p anyway sorry for the slow updates :( i have been trying to keep my grades up so my dad won't yell at me.....and sorry for such a short chapter! :( just letting you guys know i might not update for awhile. S.A.T is coming soon and i need to study study study so i can get into a college :/ I hope you guys understand.... OH anyway! like the poster :D its all thanks to POSTER PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much to making an awesome poster!!!!!! and also to my loyal readers, thank you for waiting :) really means alot to me! -throws hearts- please comment and subscribe! :)

 

Much Love,

 

Pikachu-chan