My Plan...Maybe?

You Promise Me...

So you guys are wondering..."How can you be friends with that JERK!?" Well...sometimes I asked myself too, every since we entered highschool he completely changed. He would still be nice to me and treat me the same, even though he joined some group name INFINITE. Ha, thats when he changed...you see INFINITE is like the "kingka" or whatever I don't care about those "queenka" or "kinga" crap. He joined INFINITE and completely changed. He turned into a complete jerk, but I'm telling the truth...he wasn't like this before. I remember that sweet, caring boy like it was yesterday.

 

 

*Flashback 6 years old*

 

You were at a playground playing by yourself until you heard a girl's boy's voice.

 

"Hey!" the boy said.
"Eh? Me?" you pointed at yourself.
"Yeah! Whats your name? And why are you playing by yourself? Aren't you lonely?" he asked.
"I'm Sooyun!" you said cheerfully. "I'm playing by myself because some kids thought I was weird."
"Why is that? Omo! I'm Sungjong!" he said.
"Oh! Nice to meet you Sungjong!" you said. "And it's because I don't have a umma."
Sungjong noticed you looking at the ground. "Is..is she in heaven?"
"Ne!" you looked at him smiling. "Appa said that she is watching me, so I won't get hurt!"

"Oh! When's your birthday? Mine is in September 3." he said smiling.
"Mine is in September 27." you said shyly.
"OMO! Call me oppa then!"
"N-ne o-oppa.." you blushed a little bit.
"Sooyun ah~" he said.
"Yes oppa?" you said.
"When you have a lot of thoughts, have a lemon candy" he gave you a lemon candy.
You giggled. "Oppa your weird, but sweet."
"Omo it's getting dark, you should go home." he said.
"Your sweet and caring! Bye oppa! I hope I see you tomorrow!" you said and ran home.
"Bye Sooyun ah!" he said and walked back home.

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

See? Completely sweet...until highschool came in. He changed and he doesn't even care about the promise we made when it was almost his birthday. I know that this INFINITE weren't bad people, they were just good-looking, smart, and good at sports. It's just Sungjong that changed, and recently he became close to the queenka's of the school. Before we entered highschool he would tell me that I should stay away from the queenka's because they were evil. But why is he close to them? Didn't he warned me about them and now he is close friends with them? That doesn't make any sense. I don't know what happen to my oppa...but I should at least try and talk to INFINITE. I know I'm crazy...but it's worth a try...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morning guys :) so this chapter is just Sooyun's plan and flashback about Sungjong :D Next chapter is when sooyun and sungjong promise each other >.< I know spoil alert! Don't kill me >.> haha I hope you enjoy the first chapter and don't be afraid to comment! I don't bite! :)

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan