It's Him

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sumi can't believe her eyes, Woohyun was standing there in front of her? She was probably gone crazy and was seeing a mirage! Was he really Woohyun? Maybe be knocked her head on something. She closed her eyes tightly then opened it again but the human form in front of her didn't disappear. "W..Woohyun-ah?"

He smiled then moved closer and leaned towards her. "Yes, it's me."

Tears swelled her eyes. He was definitely Woohyun. Her face broke in tears and cried hard, covering her face with her palm. The next thing she knew, warm arms wrapped around her and it was Woohyun's. God, how she missed this person! "W..Woohyun-ah.."

"God, I miss you Sumi-yah!" He muttered as he held her tightly and caressed her hair, feeling the softness with his hands. "I looked for you the first time I opened my eyes when I was in the hospital. You left me, Sumi-yah. I was expecting to see you there but you're gone.."

"I'm so sorry, Woohyun-ah.. I left you without saying goodbye.." She muttered in between hiccups.

"Hyemi told me everything.." He said that made her head snapped up from leaning against his chest. "The boys told me to. Manager hyung talked to you before you left. He told you something that made you decided to leave me.." There was pain in his eyes as he spoke.

"I...I was guilty." She said, unable to lift her head up to him. "It's all my fault that you hurt yourself. I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't come out in the first place. Because of me-"

"Sshh.." He hushed her. "It's not your fault. I wanted to protect you because I don't want you to get hurt. I love you Sumi-yah that's why I don't want you to get hurt.. I want to protect you.. I'll protect you as long as I'm here.."

Her jaw dropped. What did he just say to her? "Wh..what? What did you say?"

He smirked as he cupped her face. "You're seem so slow today. I said, I love you. I love you, Sumi-yah."

"Y..you love me?"

"Yes.. I love you.."

"You..love..me.."

He laughed softly as he rested his forehead against hers. "Yes, I do love you. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter