Sumi's Hero

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seongyeol and His Seducing Ways ------>Fourth installment of Infinite Series :))

-------------

 

"The girl is identified to be Ms. Park Sumi, 19 years old and lives in Gangwon province. She's here in Seoul to have a vacation. It is been rumored that Woohyun actually met her when Infinite had their fan meeting in Gangwon and  that the girl followed them here to have some serious relationship with Infinite's main vocal. Some said that the girl only wants attention and that she's using Woohyun to be popular. We'll try to find another information about her so stay tune."

Hyemi and Sumi stared with open mouths at the T.V screen. They had all the information about her that made Sumi gulped the lump forming in . This was getting worse! First of all, she doesn't want attention and secondly, she was not using Woohyun to be popular. For heaven's sake, she doesn't even want to get close with Woohyun.

"What should we do now, Hyemi-yah?" She asked her cousin nervously.

"Just relax, okay? We'll try to find a way on how to fix this. Maybe Infinite could help us." Hyemi said.

She tilted her head. "What kind of help?"

"Maybe Woohyun could explain it to the public, everything! And he could ask his fans to stop this, to stop acting wild."

She shook her head. "I don't think Woollim would allow him. This is-" She didn't even got to finish her sentence when the glass window broke causing the pieces of glass to spill on the ground. "Oh my god! What's that?"

They don't need an answer anymmore. Coz what they saw on the ground was a not-so-big stone. Both of them held their breaths.

"YAH! SUMI GET OUT OF THERE! COME AND SHOW YOURSELF!" There were screams outside.

"Oh-my-god!" Both of them mouthed together as they stared at each other wide-eyed.

 

 

 

 

There was a chill down on Woohyun's spine as he watched the news. It was all about Sumi. Everything about her has been revealed. How did they find the informations about her? He admit, this was getting worse already. Their manager was right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter