Date Or Not

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I called so you would know you can't come home yet, you're father is still here. And you can't stay at Youngmi's house either, you're father will go there again so that means you should stay at Infinite's dorm until your dad will go home." Hyemi whispered to her through the phone that made her sounded like a ghost.  "Aren't you getting tired of running away, Sumi-yah? I mean, don't you miss your dad?"

Crickets.

"O..of course I miss him." Her voice twitched that made her cleared . "But I'm still not ready to face him. I'm still upset and...and hurt."

Hyemi sighed over the phone. "Well, I can't do anything about. If you decided not to go home yet, then I'll not going to force you.

"Thank you, Hyemi-yah. Um, hows dad? Did he gain weight?" She asked.

"What a stupid question, Sumi-yah. Of course no one gained weight when stress and depressed."

Yeah, it's a stupid question. "S..so sorry."

Hyemi sighed again. "Sorry. Didn't mean to sound harsh. I know how much you miss your dad. And-...Oops, your dad is calling me. I'll be going with him in searching for you. Gotta go, bye. Tell Sungjongie I love him. Toddles, Sumi-yah!"

She didn't even got the chance to say goodbye as Hyemi already ended the call. She ended up staring like dumb on her phone. *Dad is still searching for me.. I'm so sorry dad.*

 

 

 

"Hi." Woohyun greeted her as soon as she opened the door when she heard a knock. Guilt has been flooding her heart that made her locking herself in the bedroom. "You're ready?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter