The Setup

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Mi stepped out of the shower with her hair dripping wet. She had her robe on and she wiped her hair with a towel hanging on the edge of the bed. The house was quiet. Hyemi probably left already. She invited her to come with her at Infinites' dorm but she refused. One main reason, she's awfully shy. Once she done dressing herself, she headed to the living room with a book on her hand. She'll just gonna read a book on the couch while waiting for her cousin.

Just as when she was about to sit, the phone ring. "Hello? This is Park's residence. Good morning." *Whoa, I sounded like a call center agent.* She stifled her giggle.

"Su Mi-yah, it's me Hyemi. I left my phone in my bedroom. Can you take it to me? I badly need it. I'm waiting for dad's call."

"U..uh, w..where are you?" She asked and yet she's afraid of Hyemi's answer.

"Infinite's dorm. Please?"

"B..but I don't know where's their dorm located." She hoped her cousin's mind would change. "How about if you'll come home and get it?" Does she sounded rude? A lump lodged in and she gulped it with so much difficulty. "Er, okay.. I'll hand it over to you in a minute. But where should I go?" Hyemi instructed her and she hoped she got it right. *Good Lord, please don't lead me astray.*

She went back to her bedroom and changed. So much for being Hyemi's cousin. She suddenly stopped short. *I'm gonna see Woohyun again! Oh my God! No, I'll just give Hyemi's phone then off I go.* She thought.

 

"Where the hell is Infinite's dorm?" She muttered. "Gah! My feet hurts and I'm so hungry. I'm going circles around here. She said it's an apartment building. Aish!" She so wanted to sit right there and there on the pavement. Suddenly, Hyemi's phone rang with Sung Jong's name on the screen. "Hello?"

"It's me Hyemi. Where are you now?"

"I don't know. I think I'm lost."

"What?"

"Hyemi-yah, I'm so hungry a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter