Yeouido Park

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeouido Park, that was where they were heading. "I've heard you've never been here all of your life." He said as they  stroll side by side, their arms knocking each other and her heart skipped a beat everytime she felt his warm skin.

"W..who told you?" She asked, despite the uneasiness she felt.

"Hyemi." He beamed. "You live in Gangwon province, right? That is very far from here."

She put her head down. At the moment, she was cursing her cousin. How could she told him about her? Grr! "Um, yeah. It's very far. That's why I never been here all my life."

"You're cute." He was looking at her when she whirled her head to him. "So it's your first time being here in Yeouido Park and to think, you are with me... Isn't it special?"

"Ha-ha." She laughed. Totally awkward. "Why is it so special?" She was so tensed. *Oh my God. Where is this conversation going?*

"Special because it's your first time stepping here in this beautiful park and you're with Infinite's Nam Woohyun."

"Oh, don't flatter yourself." She taunted nervously. "Okay, so if it's my first time coming here but I'm with Hoya, is it still special?" She asked and she doesn't know why she asked it. She doesn't know what guts had gotten into her to make her say that.

"No, not anymore."

"Oh, the arrogance of Mr. Nam Woohyun." she said sheepishly.

"I'm not kidding. Hey." He stopped walking as he held her hand. She was stunned. "I like you in the first place, Sumi-yah and for me having you here with me in this magi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter