Friendly Woohyun

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Mi sat on the couch as she listened to her cousin, Hyemi, talking with Infinite at the kitchen. Yes, she was alone in the living room. Aside from the fact that she's a shy person, she's not that close with Hyemi. True, they were related by blood but the last time they have seen each other was five years ago and they rarely talk when they have a family gathering.

"Yah, your cousin seems so shy." One of the Infinite members said and she froze. She fidgeted her fingers as stood up. She was about to go upstairs when a guy blocked her way. When she looked up, she saw Woohyun beaming at her. "Hi." He outstretched his arm at her. "I'm Infinite Woohyun." She was dumbstruck. *He's talking to me, right?* She can't believe her eyes! "Hey." He snapped a finger in front of her.

She blinked. "I..uh, I..I'm Su Mi. Park Su Mi."

"Yes, I know." His arm was still outstretched so she reached for it and did a handshake. She could swear there's an electric current that traversed a path that began from his hand and reached all the way to her heart. She immediately pulled her hand. "You seem shy. You're totally opposite with Hyemi."

She just smiled that didn't really showed. "Um.." What the heck! She knew only one word - UM, and she doubt if it's a word. Before she could even utter a proper word, Woohyun spoke.

"Join us in the kitchen." He was smiling widely and she couldn't resist his invitation. But her shyness was overpowering.

"Uh, th..thanks but n..no thanks. I'll just-"

"You're not comfortable with us?" He frowned. "Oh, c'mon! Just don't think that we're idols.."

"Yah!" Their leader yelled. "Don't push her if she don't want it."

"Woohyun-ah.." Finally, Hyemi approached to her rescue. "My cousin is painfully shy. No matter how you'll invite her, she won't budge."

"Oh, really.." He muttered and he sounded like he was disappointed or something? Or maybe it was just her. He moved a bit and for her, it was his sign for her to disappear and hide somewhere else.

"I..I'm really sorry.." She said softly as she ran upstairs, her eyes downcast.

"She's really shy.." She even heard Hyemi's voice before she arrived at the very top of the staircase. Her heart was pounding roughly as she closed the door of the spare room where she was staying. She was panting as if she had gone to a marathon. She jumped on the bed and covered her face with the pillow.

*Aish! Being shy is really disgusting!* She cursed inwardly. She then decided to sleep and wait until Infinite will leave before she would flung herself into the kitchen and eat.

----------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter