Infinite's Dorm

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can sleep at Sunggyu hyungs' bed." Sungjong said to her the moment they arrived at their dorm. So they're expecting her to be there. Great! She felt awkward. She doesn't really know about these guys, except that two of them were her friend and cousin's boyfriend, and now she was here with them to sleep just for tonight. That is if her dad would go home by tomorrow.

"Uh, I'm okay if I'll sleep in the couch. It's fine with me." She said. She doesn't want to hassle Infinite's leader anyway.

"No, no, no." L said. "You're our guest, Sumi-yah. You shouldn't sleep in the couch."

"B..but how about Sunggyu oppa's roommate?" She asked shyly. She noticed everyone whirled their heads toward Woohyun's direction.

"Oh, me? Hyung and I will sleep here in the living room." Woohyun said. So he's Sunggyu's roommate.

"I..I don't mean to cause any trouble, Woohyun-ah.. I should sleep here ins-"

"No, it's okay, really. You can sleep in our room. No biggie." He cut her off. And she realized it was no use of arguing to them, they'll insist no matter what.

She sighed. "Th..thank you." She said as she smiled at them as they brought her trolleys to 'her' room and she followed them She kept muttering her 'thank you' to them before they stepped outside to let her sleep. She sighed as she take a look inside the room. There were two beds inside and a  big cabinet. She must admit, Infninite got one of a hella nice dorm!

A knoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter