Hide and Seek PART I

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyemi hummed as she painted her nails with a pink nail polish while waiting for Sumi to step out of the shower. They had just gone to Infinite's dorm and she decided to stay in the room where her cousin was staying to have some time together before going to bed. Having Sumi around made her realized what a great person Sumi was even though she's shy. She regretted why she didn't made close to her since they were kids.

The bathroom door cracked open and Sumi stepped out of it with an orange robe on. She flashed her a smile. "Wanna paint your nails too?" She asked.

Sumi winced as if it's the most dirtiest thing on earth. "Uh, no thanks. I'm not fond of painting my nails."

"Okay."She shrugged and continued what she was doing.

"Argh!" Sumi yelped and her head snapped up to look at her. She saw her wincing at her own hair. "Gotta go back to the bathroom, I still have shampoo in my hair. I forgot to rinse." She said coyly that made her laugh.

"Yah! Stop thinking about Woohyun, that's what you ended up." She mocked and Sumi just pouted at her as she disappeared into the bathroom. Just as when she heard the shower , her phone rang which she had put beside her.

Frowning, she reached for her phone then gasped as if she was out of breathe. Sumi's dad was calling her. She jolted up and banged the bathroom door. "Yah, Sumi-yah open up!" In a few seconds, the door opened flashing Sumi's shocked and irritated look.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked.

Instead of answering her, she held her phone closer to her cousin's face. She noticed Sumi's mouth dropped open. Then she told her to stay silent by putting her point finger against her own mouth. "Y..yes? Uncle?" She said as soon as she answered the call. Sumi went beside her and placed her ear right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter