His Words Made Her Jelly

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sumi-yah!" A voice called her name even before she could get in inside her father's car and it send shivers up her spine. She knew that voice, and she was right. When she whirled her head to the voices' direction, she saw Woohyun getting out of Sunggyu's car so as the leader. She froze when she felt her father turned his gaze towards Woohyun's direction. *OMO!* She panicked.

"Annyeong haseyo, seon-saeng-nim." The two boys greeted as they bowed in respect. Her dad bowed his head slightly.

"Do you know these two-"

"Uncle!" Hyemi cut her father's words. "These boys are member of Infinite." She said that she widened her eyes on her cousin hoping she would just shut but she continued instead. "This is Sunggyu oppa and Woohyun-shi. They are friends with Sumi."

Her dad looked at her so she nodded. "Oh, I know Infinite. You are so famous here in Korea." Her dad said.

"Not to mention Japan, uncle." Hyemi in proudly. "Oh, and all over the world." Sumi rolled her eyes at her cousin.

"Sir." It was Woohyun, addressing her father. Suddenly, she has goosebumps. She had this gut feeling that he has something to say to her father. "We're happy that finally you and Sumi are okay now but I'm begging you to please let Sumi stay here for at least a week. I'm begging you sir." He said as he bowed like he apologized for doing something wrong.

"Please, sir." Sunggyu too. What's wrong with these guys?

"Yah, that's enough." She said to them. "You don't have to beg. It's my decision to go home."

"Yes, uncle." Hyemi pouted too. What the heck? "Please let her stay for a while, please uncle."

Like a slow motion, she turned her head towards her father and their eyes met. She couldn't figured out what he was thinking at the moment. Somehow, a part of her wanted to stay and she doesn't know why. "Alright. You don't have to come home with me, Sumi-yah. You can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter