Forgiveness

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi exhaled a long breathe, the one that she's been keeping since this morning. She was standing outside Hyemi's house, waiting for the right moment to come in. Seriously, she doesn't know when was that right moment. After her crying moments yesterday in front of Woohyun, she decided to see her father and ask for forgiveness. Woohyun was right, she was the only precious her father had right now since the day her parents divorced. She was totally a brat, a selfish brat. She realized all her mistakes and decided to eat her pride.

And now here she was, standing for almost one hour already. "Aish! C'mon, Sumi-yah." She cheered for herself. "I know your father will forgive you, trust me Sumi-yah.." She remembered Woohyun's words before she went out of their dorm together with her trolleys. He also insisted to drive her here but she refused since the boys were busy filming for their T.V show.

She breath heavily for the nth time. "I can do this! Here we go.." Shewas about to knock on the gate when it suddenly opened and her father's shock face greeted her. "A..appa." She mumbled, she bet he hardly heard her.

"Sumi-yah!" Her father abandoned his own trolley and threw his arms around her. Then she felt her shoulder was wet. He cried, her father cried.

"Appa... I'm so sorry." She cried as she hugged him back. "I'm such a selfish brat. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive me.."

"Shh.. It's okay now. Oh, thank God I found you.. I'm almost losin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter