A Sweet Morning

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sumi eyes fluttered slowly as the light from the window greeted her face. She groaned as she stretched herself under the covers. She sat up and her eyes wandered along the blue covers. "Aish. I forgot. I'm here at Infinite's dorm." She muttered slowly as she got up and headed towards the bathroom. She took a bath and when she was done, she walked towards the door.

When she opened it, she was shocked as she saw Woohyun standing there, his right hand up in the air. "Oh, you're awake. I thought you're still sleeping. I was about to knock on the door. How's your sleep?"

"Um, it's fine Woohyun-ah." She smiled sweetly at him. For a moment he was just staring at her. "What?' She asked.

"Um, nothing." He said softly. "It's okay if you'll cry, Sumi-yah." He said and she was stunned. Even before she could asked him, he continued. "I saw you crying when we drove off from Youngmi's house. I don't know what's happening between you and your dad but at least try to show your tears, it'll make you okay."

She gulped the lump forming in . His words made her want to cry instead but she blinked back her tears instead. "I..I'm okay." She said, not looking at his eyes.

He filled the spaces between them and to her surprise, he wrapped his arms around her. "I'll always be here for you, Sumi-yah. I'll be here for you. I'm here if you need me." He said softly.

"Th..thank you.. Thank you, Woohyun-ah." She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter