The Ending Plus a SURPRISE!!

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun intertwined his fingers with Sumi's. He knew she was nervous. Both of them were now heading to Seoul, the forbidden city which she really afraid to go to. Now that they're officially together, he asked her to go back to Seoul  with him. She was really afraid that she almost refused.

"Everything will be alright okay?" He whispered in her ear, stealing her attention as she stared outside the glass window of the moving train.

She smiled weakly. "I know. I trust you, Woohyun oppa."

"Ahh! That sounds nice." He stole a kiss from her as he slid his left arm on her shoulder. "Saranghe my runaway girl.."

She looked at him in the eyes and he swear he could see that her eyes were sparkling. "Saranghe-yo Woohyun-ah.."

"Oh, where's the 'oppa'?" He smiled naughtily.

"Saranghe, Woohyun oppa." She repeated.

"That's more like it." He pulled her closer to him. He saw that she closed her eyes as she leaned on his shoulder and he just let her take a nap. He planted a soft but long kiss on her forehead then he rested his head against her and closed his eyes.

 

 

He felt her tight grip on his hands as they arrived at their apartment building. From the train station, they took a cab. And now here they are. He could feel that she's tense, he could feel it by how her hand were sweaty. Many people were crowding outside the building, and it was his fans.

"W..Woohyun-ah.." She said softly.

"C'mon.. trust me." He said as he got out the cab first causing the fans to scream like hungry banshees. Then he opened the door for Sumi. Once he held her hand again, it was freaking cold. "I'm here.. Trust me.."

He heard her sighed then closed her eyes. She couldn't even step an inch. He slid his one arm on her waist then guided her to walk.

"Woohyun oppa! Is that Sumi?" The fans were screaming. He looked at them then nodded.

"Ms. Park Sumi!"

"Sumi!"

The fans were calling her that she wavered as she walk. "Relax, Sumi-yah.." He whispered.

"SUMI-YAAAH!" It was Hyemi who loudly screamed among the crowd. That's when Sumi held her head up and searched for her cousin among the crowd. There she was, along with Youngmi and the six boys.

"Hyemi-yah!" She ran the remaining distance to her cousin and hugged her. He was happy that finally the two girls met again.

"I miss you, Sumi-yah.. Why did you suddenly left without saying goodbye?"

"I'm sorry, Hyemi-yah.. I'm really sorry.."

"But I'm happy now that you're back.." Hyemi hugged her again with a wide smile plastered across her face.

"Sumi's pretty, right?" One of the fans screamed.

"Neh!"

"I wish I was her. Then I would get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter