Hide and Seek PART II

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumi's fingers were shaking and moist from sweat. She can't wait to hear Hyemi and Youngmi's plan. Her heart beats faster every second. Knowing that her father was coming for her gave her goosebumps. She was still mad at her father and she's not yet ready to face him. She was a rebel girl now. And she wanted to know her father that she doesn't like his marriage to his current girlfriend. "Bye.." Youngmi's voice made her back to her senses.

"What? What's the plan?" She asked her anxiously.

"There's only one plan that could help you. I'm sure you would disagree about this but...but you have no choice." She said like it's between life and death. "The only place that you'll be safe even just for tonight is at....Infinite's dorm."

Her heart did a double flop and she doesn't know if she would recover. "WHAT?? OF ALL THE PLACES, WHY THERE?" She felt the plan was ridiculous. *At Infinite's dorm? WTH!*

"I know you would disagree but like I said you have no choice. Unless, you want to be dragged by your father back home." She said and that hit her. "We can't let you sleep anywhere else. At least at Infinite's dorm, your father had no idea that you're there. Your father might not be sleeping here but I'm sure he'll come back tomorrow. Now, choose. Be there or be squared."

It took her a couple of seconds to shake all her negative thoughts. She exhaled a long breathe, the one that she'd been keeping awhile ago. "Okay. I'll go." She said softly.

Youngmi smiled at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter