The Reason Behind the Rebellion

The Runaway Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye Hyemi, bye Su Mi-yah.." Woohyun waved as he moved towards the car. "See you around, okay?" He was beaming at her and she doesn't know why she was so flustered that she forgot to open and speak. "Hey, see you around okay?" He repeated.

"U..uh, n..neh.." She muttered.

"Yah, come now Lee Sung Jong!" Sunggyu snapped. And when she turned her head towards her cousin, she stifle the urge to cover her eyes. Why, Hyemi and Sung Jong were kissing as if they're the only one around. Their kiss ended when Dongwoo mocked them and she noticed the couple were whispering sweet nothings to each other before they parted ways.

"Bye, Su Mi-yah." Sung Jong even saluted her and she nodded her head slightly.

When the group's cars skidded away, they went back inside the house. She was about to climb upstairs when Hyemi spoke. "Su Mi-yah.. If you don't mind, may I ask something?"

She looked at her. "Hmm? What is it?"

"I'm just wondering why you went here. I mean, it's unusual that you're here for a vacation. As far as I remember, you don't like going anywhere. You prefer to stay at your house."

She sighed. "That was before."

Hyemi frowned. "What? W..why? Something's wrong?"

She gulped the lump forming in . She doesn't want to cry again. "I.. um.."

"Su Mi-yah, we may not be super close but I'm your cousin. Don't be afraid to talk to me." She grabbed her hand and pulled her on the couch. They sat beside each other. "C'mon tell me. Maybe I can help you."

She breathe. "Appa and I are fighting. I'm so mad at him right now.."

"Why? You are so close with your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter