Are You Really Abandoning Us?

An Unknown Life...

"There's something I have to tell you." Youngmin said with a worried look.

Krista just stood there with a surprise look and then she asked, "Youngmin, what is it?"

Youngmin took a deep breath and then he said, "What's going on...? You're not hanging out with us anymore. Did we did something wrong?"

Krista didn't want to answer that question, she already know that they were suspicious but, if she tells them...she's actually afraid of Youngmin becoming mad. "Youngmin, ...I really don't want to talk about this right now." Krista said sadly.

"Ani! You're going to tell me what's going on and it's going to be right now." Youngmin said with a serious look.

Krista made a surprise look and then it started to change into a serious look, "To tell you the truth Youngmin, it's none of your business. Why are you getting all worried that I'm hanging out with Niel more than you?"

Youngmin made a surprise look and then he started to yell, "Like I care about that? I'm worried about the others. All I see them doing is make a sad look."

Krista turned away and the back side of her was facing Youngmin. She made a sad look and said, "Well...it's actually their problem. If they have a problem, then I suggest that you should just leave them alone."

"Babo! Why would I leave all my best friends sad. What happen to what to you?!" Youngmin suddenly asked.

Krista looked up at Youngmin and she made a surprise look at him. "Babo, I know how you acted before Krista and you didn't act like this. You never wanted to leave your friends behind and now your telling me to leave them behind?! Ever since you hang out with them again...you changed." Youngmin explained.

Krista made a sad look and her eyes started to become watery. She wanted to cry, but...she hold them back. "Why do you even care about that?" Krista asked.

Both of them stood silent. Krista made a sad look that her tears were already sliding down her cheek. She then sighed sadly and that was when she was about to walk inside. When her hand reaches the handle she then heard Youngmin blurted out, "Because I love you!"

Krista's eyes widen in surprise. Her hand quickly stopped and it was almost close touching the handle. Krista stood there and she didn't know what to say. Youngmin sighed sadly and said, "There! I said it! Are you happy? I have been liking you this whole time but, you never notice... Ever since I met you, there was something special about you. Donghyun told me not to trust you but...every single time I see you...I become more closer to you. Then...I figure that you were one of us... along with the others. I always thought you were special Krista...but, I guess you're not. ...Now I know why. You changed, ever since you went back with Niel...you're the not the person I used to know before. Along with your other friends! They even act-"

"Shikeurro! Shikeurro! Ok! I get it! You hate me right now!" Krista interrupted as she turned back. "You just have to hate me for who I am! If you really hate me that much then you should have just slap me right now!" She added.

While she was shouting, tears continue to run down her cheek. Out of nowhere, that was Youngmin slapped Krista across the face. Krista's eyes widen in surprise and Youngmin just stood there like he doesn't care. Krista looked up at Youngmin and Youngmin just made a serious look.

"Babo..., if that is how you want to act. I never want to see you again!" Youngmin said as he walked away.

Krista just stood there and she didn't know what to say. Her right cheek was really red from that slap and out of nowhere, she made a sad look. She started to lean back on the wall and she slowly sat on the ground. She had her legs infront of her chest and she started to cry. "Oppa...mianhae..but, I have to." Krista said sadly.

Youngmin arrived back and sat with the others, Minwoo looked at Youngmin curiously and then he asked, "How did it go?"

"I really don't want to talk about it." Youngmin said as he made a serious look.

"Wae? Did something happen?" Kwangmin asked.

"It's nothing..." Youngmin said as he looked away.

"Hyung..." Minwoo said with a worried look.

Youngmin looked out the window and notice Krista was still outside turned away. He started to make a serious look and thought, If that is how you want to be Krista...then forget you! You really changed along with the others. ...You made the wrong decision...