...I'm Sorry

An Unknown Life...

~Gaby's POV~

...You have got to be kidding me...?! I can't believe that girl actually kissed Jeongmin! Well, of course I'm mad but, at the same time...I'm slowly starting to feel heart broken. Shoot! I don't even know what to say! I would do something, but...what?

I started to make a sad look even if Jeongmin pushed that girl away, I'm becoming heart broken for some reason...aigoo, what am I going to do?...

~No One's POV~

Gaby was getting mad but, at the same time...she became heart broken. When she saw that kiss the first thing she wanted to come after was the girl. Gaby slowly turned her hand into a fist and her eye color quickly started to change. Her fangs then started to show and that was when she started growling. Donghyun quickly looked at Gaby and he could tell that Gaby was ready to attack.

Aigoo, you have got to be kidding me... Donghyun thought as he made a worried look.

Donghyun looked around and the first thing he spotted was Minwoo, Minwoo...when Gaby is ready to attack. Stop her! Donghyun thought.

Minwoo heard what Donghyun said and then he looked at him and nodded. Gaby was still growling until that was when she quickly stood up and walked over to her. Minwoo made a surprise look and then he quickly pulled Gaby back from behind.

"Gaby...calm down..." Minwoo said.

"Unnie!' Veronica said with a surprise look.

Everyone made a curious look all except for Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, and Kwangmin. Minwoo was so busy holding Gaby back and the other girls were helping. Gaby changed back to her normal form and she made a surprise look as she looked at everyone. She started to feel embrassed and then she just exited out of the lunchroom without saying a word. The girls were making a confused look while for Gaby's friends they made a sad look.

Jeongmin quickly got up and then he just walked out of the door as well. The girl was about to go after him but, Donghyun quickly stopped her from behind.

"Just leave him alone for a while...don't worry, he'll be back..." Donghyun suggested.


When Jeongmin walked outside he notice that there was no one around, "Gaby!" Jeongmin called out.

Gaby was hiding behind something and she made a sad look. She didn't want Jeongmin to find her and then she sighed. When she looked up she surprisingly spotted Jeongmin right in front of her face.

"Boo!" Jeongmin teased.

Gaby jumped back and that was when Jeongmin started laughing, "Yah! It's not funnt!" Gaby shouted.

Jeongmin couldn't stop laughing until he notice that Gaby was making a serious look and crossing her arms, "What are you even doing here?" Gaby asked suddenly.

Jeongmin made a curious look and then he looked at Gaby who was just looking away..., "Looking for you of course. I actually saw how the way you reacted. When that girl kissed me." Jeongmin said.

"Don't tell me that you're jealous?" Jeongmin teased.

Gaby pushed Jeongmin out of the way and then said, "Yeah right...sure...like I'm jealous of that fan girl kissing you."

Jeongmin looked up at Gaby and then he started to smile at her..., "The reason why I wouldn't let her take care of me is because I actually do have somebody that is already taking care of me." Jeongmin explained.

Gaby made a surprise look and then she quickly turned back to Jeongmin, "Who is it?"

Jeongmin smiled and he spotted Gaby making a curious look at him. That was when they started to walk up to her and said, "She's right in front of me..."

Gaby made a surprise look and Jeongmin just kissed her on the cheek, "Gomawo, for what happened back there. You were actually the only one helping me out...so thanks!" Jeongmin said with a smile.

Gaby stood there by surprise and Jeongmin just walked away without saying a word. Gaby didn't know what was that about, but she then touched her cheek and started to smile...

"Chumaneyo." Gaby said...