Do You Really Love Her Hyunseong?

An Unknown Life...

~Donghyun's POV~

Ever since Cindy has found out about our secret, Hyunseong seems pretty happy. Wait? "Pretty happy?"...Don't tell me he's in love with her?! I made a surprise look out of nowhere on what I was thinking...I looked over at the members and they were just talking,smiling,laughing...and well being happy. All I did was just smiled.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Minwoo asked me with a curious look.

"Nae,...just curious about something." I said as I started to look down.

"Don't tell me you're still suspicious." Jeongmin said.

"...I'm actually am..." I mumbled.

Everyone made a surprise look at me, and I just looked at Hyunseong. Hyunseong's eyes widen after he heard what I just said.

"...Hyunseong, can I ask you something?" I asked with a curious look.

"Which is..." He answered.

"Are you in love with Cindy?..." I asked.

I made a nervous look, as I looked up...I spotted Hyunseong making a surprise look at me.

"N-No! ...Even though she has figure out our secret first...it doesn't mean that I'm in love with her." Hyunseong said.

Lies...I can tell, well of course! I can read his mind...I hate it sometimes when the members are hiding something from me...no one doesn't mess with the leader.

"Geojismal..." Youngmin mumbled.

"Aniyo!" Hyunseong shouted with a surprise look.

"Do you guys really have to argue right now?..." Kwangmin asked as he sighed.

"Hyunseong...just tell me the truth." I said.

Hyunseong just looked at me with a surprise look...I notice he made a sad look and that was when he sighed and said, "Fine! I actually do love Cindy. Even though I haven't met her that much...there's something special about her...it's just hard to find for me..."

"So you do love her?..." Minwoo said.

"But, she's human." Jeongmin said with a surprise look.

"Who cares if she's human! At least I never hurt her unlike those vampires!" Hyunseong said with a serious look.

"He's right...but, I also kind of agree that you're in love with a human." I said nervously.

Everyone just started looking at me...and all they could do was just make a curious look. Seriously, what is up with that?!

"Mwo?" I asked.

"...Really, you're in the middle." Kwangmin sighed.

"Well yeah!" I admitted. "It's just that, how can Cindy recognize Hyunseong that quickly just by looking at the eyes. Most humans can not do that! This is why, this is making me more suspicious about her and her friends." I explained.

"But, there's nothing going on..." Hyunseong said.

"Araso! But, I don't know...something is up." I said as I turned away and made a sad look.

I stood up and then sighed, "I'm going for a walk." I said.

I headed out the door and just started walking around the city. While I was walking around city...someone just popped out of nowhere...She looks familiar...but, she seems in trouble...

"Hey! Let go of me!" Lucero shouted.