Missing Someone...

An Unknown Life...

"You pabo! You seriously have to do that?" Krista asked with a serious look.

"At least you were laughing. And screaming like a little girl." Youngmin teased.

"Shut up!" Krista shouted.

"...I actually always come here in the night if you're asking. It actually helps me with my problems. Of course not many people go to the beach at night, but...I mostly do because, it helps me calm down. And...when ever I'm here, I actually don't have any problems." Youngmin said with a smile.

"I can actually tell Youngmin. The first time...I saw this place...all my problems were gone. For once, I can finally think through...and just smile. But, I actually always want to smile and be happy a lot. The only time when I'm happy is when I'm with my friends, they always make me laugh. And...hanging out with you. Youngmin, it's like you mostly understand me more than Veroncia." Krista explained.

"Why do you say that?" Youngmin asked.

"I don't know...I just can tell by your personality. And your smile...the way you talk to me. It's like...I should talk to you more when ever I can think throughly." Krista said.

Youngmin made a sad look and then he sighed, "Thanks Krista. Besides, I think the reason why you came here because of a problem huh?"

"Jamkkan man-yo! How did you know?!" Krista asked surprised.

"I can tell...I saw you sometimes and everyday you're never home at night. You always make a sad look which actually make me worried." Youngmin explained.

Krista made a surprise look and that was when she started to slowly turn away and start blushing...it became silent and awkward between them. Both of them were looking at the ocean and the perfect view.

"It sure is nice out here..." Krista said as she felt a soft wind passed her.

"Yeah...I actually always come here all the time...just to get thing straight." Youngmin said.

"I see...but, Youngmin you're lucky." Krista said.

Youngmin heard what Krista said and he made a surprise look. He then asked, "Krista...what do you mean?"

"You have Kwangmin to be there by your side as always. In my family...the only person that's on my side is my dad. But, my dad left me when I was little. We never actually talk that much now...that is why I miss him. I have Vero with me...but, since she been missing for how many days, I'm starting to get worried." Krista explained sadly.

"I didn't know that you were really hurt like that..." Youngmin suddenly said.

Krista looked at Youngmin and all Youngmin did was just smiled at her.

"If you have any problems...I'm here for you no matter what." Youngmin said with a smile.

Krista made a surprise look and then she started to smile.

"Gomawo...!" Krista smiled.

Both of them smiled and a soft wind came by...as the wind came by, Krista's head then started to feel dizzy.

"Krista, gwenchana?" Youngmin asked worriedly.

"I don't...know." Krista said as she got up.

When she got up that was when she fainted. Youngmin made a surprise look and that was when he quickly caught Krista.

"Krista? Krista! Wake up!" Youngmin said worriedly.