Becoming Overprotective...

An Unknown Life...

Jeongmin transformed into his wolf form and Changjo made a surprise look. Gaby made a worried look as she saw how angry Jeongmin was.

Jeongmin... Gaby thought sadly.

"Yah! Jeongmin, calm down!" Youngmin said by surprised.

Jeongmin didn't listen and he was too busy focusing on Changjo as the target. Jeongmin started to growl and then when he ran up to Changjo that was when he disappeared out of nowhere. Changjo made a surprise look and then he just stayed in one spots for a moment. It started to become quiet...there was no noise. Donghyun and the other members were making a worried look about Jeongmin. While for Teen Top, they were getting ready on when he's going to attack. For the girls, they made a worried look for both...

Changjo looked around his surroundings but, there was no one there. ...Until there was a sound. Chunji felt the movement and then he figured it out. Jeongmin attacked from behind but, Chunji attacked Jeongmin from the side. Jeongmin made a surprise look that he was pushed away from the side by Chunji. He landed on the side and was glided back away from Changjo. Changjo's eyes were widen in shock and Chunji was breathing slowly to catch his breath.

"Jeongmin!" Gaby said with a surprise look.

Jeongmin slowly got up and then that was when he started to feel weak for a little bit. Donghyun made a worried look...he would help out but, he can't. No matter what...the only thing he wanted to protect so far...was Lucero. Youngmin made a worried look as he spotted Jeongmin trying to get up and Krista just stand there with her eyes widen. Youngmin wanted to save Krista but, the thing is...how? Youngmin looked over at Krista and he made a sad look.

Niel notice how Youngmin was looking at Krista and then he try to freeze him. Krista notice it quickly and then she used her wind to make it go to a different direction. Youngmin made a surprise look and then he looked at Krista. Niel looked as well, and Krista made a serious look at him. Niel made an upset look at Krista and that was when he was about to freeze her more. His hand started to glow light blue and then looked up at Krista.

"I'm sorry..." Niel said quietly.

Krista's eyes started to widen and when Niel was close to freezing her that was when he got attacked. Niel was pushed back and he didn't know what attacked him. He slowly put his head up and spotted Youngmin was in front of him in his wolf form. He made a surprise look as he can tell how mad Youngmin was getting. Youngmin was growling and then he started to shoot scratch the ice which cause it to melt. Krista got released from the ice and she made a surprise look at Youngmin and Niel...she made a sad look as she looked up at Niel.

Niel...why would you even do that...? Krista thought sadly.

Donghyun heard what Krista thought and then he made a sad look. Krista sighed and then she transformed into her wolf form and stood by Youngmin.

Go take care of Veronica...don't worry, I'll handle Niel... Youngmin said.

Ok, be careful... Krista nodded.

She then walked away and went over to Veronica, "Unnie..." Veronica said with a surprise look.

Krista was about to run up to her until someone grabbed her from behind. Krista try to escape but, she can't. She quickly turned behind her and she spotted C.A.P grabbing on to her back leg.

"Krista!" Anabell called out by surprise.

Krista made a surprise look as C.A.P try to drag her back. Krista held both of front claws on the ground and she can't hold on to it any longer. Anabell notice it quickly and then she try to help, but Minwoo stopped her quickly.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Minwoo asked with a surprise look.

"Babo! What does it look like?! I have to save my dongsaeng!" Anabell said with a surprise look.

"Ani! Mianhae Anabell but, you can't. It's too dangerous. We might lose one of your friends. We can not lose you..." Donghyun said.

"Yah! We're not going to lose them! You guys are being overprotective! Wouldn't you help one of your friends if they got kidnapped. Besides, C.A.P is one of my closest friends before. I can't let him hurt one of my friends." Anabell explained.

She quickly ran passed Minwoo and Minwoo made a surprise look, "Anabell!" Minwoo called out by surprise.

Anabell started to run up to C.A.P and then transformed into her wolf form. She then started to run and attacked C.A.P on the side. C.A.P was pushed out of the way and Krista was finally released, but the thing is...she can't get up. When C.A.P let her go, that was when Krista landed on the ground. She try to walk but, she can't.

C.A.P made a surprise look as he looked up. He spotted Anabell making a serious look at him, and C.A.P was surprised. Anabell walked over to Krista and she made a worried look.

Gwenchana? Anabell asked.

Ani, I think C.A.P twisted my ankle. I'll be fine...you have to help Gaby and Veronica. Krista suggested.

Anabell nodded and then the first person she went to was Gaby. When Anabell was about reach Gaby, that was when she being blocked by somewhere.

"I'm sorry Anabell, but I'm not letting you near her." Changjo said as he ran quickly in a circle while Anabell was in the middle...