...All Was Just A Trick

An Unknown Life...

Cindy got ready and then she just walked out and was about to head out the door, once she was about to turn the door knob...Veronica then suddenly called her name by surprise.

"Omma, where are you going?" Veronica asked with a curious look.

"Huh? Oh! I'm just have to meet up with someone..." Cindy said.

"Who is it?..." Lucero asked.

"It's probably Hyunseong." Gaby said with a smile.

Anabell then made a suspicious look and then said, "...Well is it?"

Cindy made a nervous look and then she started to said, "May...be..."

She quickly turned the door knob and walked away quickly before they could say anything else. The others were tilting their head and made a confused look.

"She is definently meeting up with Hyunseong." Gaby suddenly said with a smile.

"Yup! It's so obvious." Veronica said.

"We should go spy on her and see what are those "love birds" up to." Lucero suggested.

Surprisngly, Krista then slapped Lucero on the head and she sighed, "You babo! If we get caught, then we're going to be in trouble by Cindy omma."

"Araso..." Lucero said as she sighed.


Cindy was arriving at the resteraunt where she last met up with Hyunseong. As she looked inside, she notice Hyunseong was not there. But, she then remember what happened between her and Hyunseong. When Cindy thought about it, she then started to blush really red.

Cindy then started to look down so people won't notice that she's blushing. When she was calm, she looked up and that was when she spotted an alley in the back of the resteraunt. Cindy was walking slowly and she notice that it was really quiet.

"Hello?...Is anyone here?" Cindy called out as she made a worried look.

She slowly started to walk straight and she made a nervous look. She had a feeling that something weird was going to happen...Cindy was still walking and she notice how there was no sound. She suddenly stopped and Cindy just stood there.

Then someone just ran by quickly and Cindy heard the noise and made a surprise look. She looked around but, it was pitch black and she barely can see. She took a step back and she made a surprise look.

"W-Who's there...?" Cindy asked nervously.

She took a step back one more time and when she was about to fall, someone caught her. Cindy made a surprise look that her eyes were shut tight.

...She slowly started to open them and she was still in the same place. She was wondering who could have caught her. When she slowly tilt her head up, the person that caught her eye...was Chunji...

"Annyeong, Cindy...!" Chunji said with a smile.

Cindy made a surprise look that her eyes were widen in shock, "C-C-Chunji...oppa..." Cindy said slowly...