Falling Apart...but, We Got To Move On

An Unknown Life...

"I see your awake." A doctor said as he walked in.

"Well, yeah..." Krista said. "What happened?" Krista asked curiously.

"Well, you were unconsciouss and just fainted since you hurted your head and you lost a little blood." The doctor explained.

"What about my friends?" Krista asked.

"Their ok...well sort of." The doctor said sadly.

"Sort of?" Krista asked curiously.

"Well, one of your friends is still in surgery. Make that 2." The doctor said.

Krista started to make a curious look at him and then asked, "Who is it?"

"Anabell and Cindy." The doctor said.

Krista was surprised when she heard those name. Then she slowly made a sad look. "Are they going to be ok?" Krista asked.

"Not sure..." The doctor said sadly.

Krista stayed quiet and the doctor decided to leave without saying anything else. Why is this happening? I didn't mean for any of my friends to get hurt. Krista thought sadly.

It's not your fault. A voice replied in Krista's mind.

Krista made a surprise look and she looked ahead. She then spotted the members of Boyfriend and Teen Top. "Krista! I'm so glad you're alright." Youngmin said as he hugged her tightly.

"I can't breathe..." Krista said.

"Aigoo, mianhae." Youngmin smiled.

Krista smiled and then looked at Niel and smiled back. "It's not your fault. It's Hara's." Donghyun said.

"But, I was the one that hurted both of them. If I didn't fight them...they would have been alright." Krista said sadly.

"They will be fine." Minwoo said.

"Their strong." Chunji smiled.

Krista looked at the both of them and smiled. "Unnie." Veronica said as she slowly wake up.

"Dongsaeng-ah." Krista smiled.

"Morning sleepy head." L.Joe teased.

"Yah! It's not funny." Veronica pouted. "Well, you're back." Lucero smiled.

"Yeah...all of us are together. Sort of." Krista said sadly.

"Don't give your hopes up. Anabell and Cindy are strong." Gaby smiled.

Krista looked over at Gaby and she smiled at her. "Gomawo. This is why you guys are the best." Krista said.

----------------------

~2 years past~

~Lucero's POV~

Well! Things are back to normal I think. It's already Summer and things are pretty much the way they are before. Well except for the parts that we're still werewolves. Anabell and Cindy are ok and their injuries were covered which made us happy. As for Hara and the others, ever since Jin Pyo died, the vampires disappeared which made everything peaceful.

~Gaby's POV~

Everything is pretty much the same. Well, the group decided that we should start all over. Since becoming werewolves might cause some problems. We decided to run away and find out more about one of your parents. It was weird how all of us have the most memorable dream about one of your parents becoming a werewolf. But, how did they die? All we know that maybe some vampire's kill them. But...they said their not dead. They just "disappear?"

~Veronica's POV~

Which is why we're going to find out about our parents of course! How did they become werewolves and how did they all meet! Now, it was a tough choice between us. Who did we decide to go with, Boyfriend or Teen Top?

~Anabell's POV~

Between us, we known Teen Top since we met them first. But, I notice we have how many arguments ever since we become werewolves. But, they protected us no matter what. Which we were happy about. Also, they helped in the fight. They actually know how to kill Jin Pyo in the first place. If they didn't that means, we wouldn't have gotten Krista back.

~Cindy's POV~

As for Boyfriend, Donghyun protected us no matter what. And apparently, they were the one that stole our first kiss. But, who said we didn't like it. Everything went well between us. Except for the part where Youngmin slapped Krista and we had how many arguments over what's going on. But, they were by our side the whole time. It's like they were our guides since they know about us. Like, how they know that we were werewolves.

~Krista's POV~

But, the answer is...we didn't pick none. Since we're going off somewhere new, We decided not to fall in love between a vampire and a werewolf. All of us is starting a new life. Which means...it's time for us to move on. We're leaving our parents behind because of this. We had the worst life with them...that we want to find how our werewolves parents died and why were they that important?

~No One's POV~

"Are you guys ready?" C.A.P asked.

"It's time..." Anabell smiled.

Everyone followed behind and Krista suddenly stopped. She looked back and spotted the city that she was leaving behind. She made a sad look until someone notice her sadness. Youngmin put his hand on Krista's shoulder and smiled at her, "Don't worry. Maybe someday you will see your mom again."

"Hopefully she would changed." Krista said.

All of us decided to start a new path. We're leaving the city that we used to live in. And go off somewhere where we can find about our parents' history. It might be risky but, ...at least we have the most important people by our side... Veronica thought...


Well that's the story! What you guys think? This is actually my first fantasy story and I might be making another one...soon! :D Thank you guys so much for reading and subscribing to this story! And also the comments! I appreciate it.

Please check out my other stories and subscribe to them! I love you guys so much! Thank you so much for reading my stories! :) Saranghaeyo~!