Secret Is Out...

An Unknown Life...

"What's going on?" Hara asked.

"I don't know..." C.A.P said.

A wind suddenly passed by and Changjo felt something. Somebody was about to attack Hara from behind, as the wind went by quickly...Changjo quickly used his speed and quickly grabbed Hara out of the way. Hara made a surprise look at what she saw. She suddenly then made a surprise look at Changjo when he grabbed her from the side.

"What was that for?" Hara asked.

Changjo looked up and made a surprise look and said, "That..."

Hara looked up and then she spotted Krista. Hara's friend made a surprise look and they didn't pay attention to the girls. The girls then suddenly gripped on their shoulder and their eyes changed color. All of them growled, they then attacked them which made Hara's friend glided back and hit the wall.

"...Their one of them?!" Hara asked surprised.

Krista growled and then she was about to attack Hara again. She slowly started walking up to Hara and then jumped and suddenly changed into a wolf. Boyfriend made a surprise look and the only person that knows was Donghyun. The others transformed and they stood by Krista's side.

Anabell stepped on the ground which caused an earthquake but, then Ricky quickly protected them. C.A.P was about to attack the girls until Minwoo attacked him using his speed. Chunji then started to scream until Youngmin was standing next to Krista. Then threw some fire to protect the sound but he keeps on missing. That was when Krista used her wind on Youngmin's fire. Niel then quickly defened Chunji with his ice. Krista glared at Niel and Youngmin started to growl.

C.A.P couldn't handle it until he punched the ground which caused an earthquake. Minwoo was about to fall down until Anabell helped him up. C.A.P was running up to the both of them until Anabell defended herself and Minwoo with a wall. C.A.P punched the wall but, it was strong. Minwoo looked at Anabell and then he started to smile at her. He then used his speed and then attacked C.A.P from behind. 

Hara and her friends were just surprised at what they were seeing. Haneul was upset and then she started to attack Lucero. Lucero notice the attack quickly until she dodged Haneul's attack. Haneul made a surprise look and then she attacked Lucero again. Haneul was about to attack until she was frozen, she looked down at her feet and she notice that Lucero froze it. Donghyun was behind and then he started to control Haneul's mind. Haneul's head started to hurt and then she started to get dizzy.

Hara couldn't take it seeing this kind of fight. She then looked at her friends and they nodded. Hara sighed and then she said, "Guys, we're going."

Teen top heard what Hara said and they nodded. Jessica then wait for everyone and when Teen top was there, Boyfriend and the girls made a curious look.

"Heh, we'll see each other soon. Werewolves." Hara insulted.

Jessica then teleported them somewhere far away. It started to became quiet and everyone turned back to normal. The girls smiled and Anabell and Cindy quickly hugged Gaby, Veronica, and Lucero. And then they moved on to Krista. 

"Dongsaeng! I'm so glad you're awake..." Anabell said happily.

"Wait, what happened?" Lucero asked.

"I don't remember exactly..." Krista said with a confused look.

"Foget it! I'm just glad everyone is ok..." Cindy said happily.

Boyfriend smiled and they slowly approached up to the girls.

"So...I guess you guys were one of us...the whole time." Jeongmin smiled.

"I actually knew the whole time." Donghyun said.

"Hyung?! And you didn't tell us!" Minwoo said with a surprise look.

"Actually, I figure it out when I saw Krista's dream. It was when she was little...when her dad left her. I knew recognize him somewhere and I did...he was part of a group." Donghyun said.

"A werewolf group?" Hyunseong asked.

"Of course..." Donghyun smiled. "They were actually the strongest werewolf group I know. I forgot what they were called but, I know Krista's dad was in it...until, they broken up..." Donghyun said sadly.

"What happen?" Youngmin asked.

"Someone died...which made the group go crazy. I guess that why they got separated." Donghyun said.

"...I guess that what my dad wanted to tell me this whole time. But, I never talk to him for a long time." Krista said sadly.

"It's ok unnie." Veronica smiled.

"Besides, at least we know who we are." Gaby said.

"True true..." Krista smiled.

"But, do they really have to betray us?" Cindy asked.

"I guess they had to..." Anabell said sadly.

"Since you guys are a group now...we know who's the leader of the group." Donghyun said.

"Jinja?! Who?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Cindy..." Hyunseong smiled.

"...I'm going to have to agree." Anabell said.

"She was actually the first that knows our secret and...she was worried about you guys more." Youngmin said.

"Well, I'm ok with that." Veronica said.

"Yeah..." Lucero nodded.