Cute Pikachu Moment

An Unknown Life...

"Aw...now we're lost." Veronica sighed.

"I'm actually used to it. Since Youngmin always get lost." Kwangmin said with a smile.

"I always get lost. Then sometimes I get slap by unnie." Veronica said.

While both of them were looking for ther others, they stoppped walking and both of their eyes widen from what they were seeing.

"Pikachu!" Veronica said happily. "Kwangmin-ah, we have to go in there." Veronica suggested.

Kwangmin made an unsure look and then said, "Um...I'm actually unsure about that. I think we should find the others first."

Veronica started to put like a puppy and then said, "Please...jebal..." While she that, she started to give Kwangmin the puppy dog eyes.

Kwangmin started to turn away quickly since he sometimes can't stand the cuteness of girls. He then started to look at Veronica by the corner of his eye. Kwangmin started to give up so he turned back to Veronica.

"Fine...you win." Kwangmin sighed.

"Yay! Let's go!" Veronica said happily as she grab Kwangmin's hand.

Kwangmin started to blush a little bit, but then he quickly looked away so Veronica won't notice. Both of them arrived at the pokemon store and Veronica was gazing everywhere. Kwangmin made a surprise look as well, depending how much pikachu is he seeing.

While both of them were looking around, Kwangmin spotted a pikachu plush that reminds him of Veronica.

"Kwangmin-ah, what are you looking at?" Veronica asked curiously.

"Mwo?!" Kwangmin said with a surprise look.

He quickly turned around and notice that Veronica is looking at him with a curious look.

~Kwangmin's POV~

For some reason, Veronica just scared me out of nowhere when I was looking at that pikachu...but, I notice eerytime I look at that pikachu, it reminds me of Veronica. I looked at Veronica and I notice she was making a curious look. Aw...how cute, wait? What am I saying...I'm not falling for her...am I?

"Kwangmin?...Kwangmin!" Veronica called out by surprise.

I actually got scared a little bit which made me jump.

"Huh? Mwoyoe?" I asked with a surprise look.

"Kwangmin you babo! Now you're acting like Lucero." Veronica sighed.

"How?" I asked with a surprise look.

"You're acting cluessless right now." Veronica said with a serious look.

"Yah! I am not clueless like Lucero!...or Youngmin." I said.

Veronica then started to laugh and all I did was just smile at her.

~No One's POV~

Veronica and Kwangmin were still at the pokemon store and while both of them were still looking around. the first thing they saw was the pikachu headbands.

"Pikachu headbands!" Veronica said happily.

Kwangmin grabbed one and then he started to put one on Veronica's head. Veronica then started to look at Kwangmin with a surprise look and Kwangmin just smiled at her. Veronica smiled and then she started to put one on Kwangmin.

"Pikachu!" Veronica said happily.

Kwangmin looked at the headband and then he started to smile. Kwangmin paid for the headbands and they walked out of the store.

"Kwangmin-ah, you didn't have to pay for the headbands." Veronica said with a worried look.

"Ani...besides, it's a gift." Kwangmin smiled.

Veronica looked at Kwangmin with a surprise look and then she started to smile at him.

"Now, I think we should find the others." Kwangmin suggested.

"Araso!" Veronica smiled.