Krista's Dream

An Unknown Life...

Donghyun made a surprise look at what he was seeing, it was Krista when she was little. She was at the airport with her family and she was smiling that time.

"Appa, do you really have to go?" Krista asked sadly.

"Mianhae Krista...but, I have to." Her dad said sadly.

"But...when can I see you again?" Krista asked. 

She then made a sad look and her eyes were starting to get watery. Her dad made a sad look and then hug her tightly.

"We'll see each other someday...it's going to be ok. Besides, I know when you grow up...I know something is going to change your life." Her dad said.

Krista made a sad look and she sighed. Her dad then grab his stuff and walked away. Krista made a curious look as she heard what her dad had said. When there was a bright light, Krista started to have a tear fall down her cheek. Youngmin quickly caught it and wipe it off her face. Donghyun's eyes widen in shock...like he know what it was.

"Donghyun, gwenchana?" Jeongmin asked.

"It can't be..." Donghyun said unsure.

"What did you see?" Minwoo asked.

"Her dad...I recognize him before." Donghyun said with a surprise look.

"What you mean?" Kwangmin asked curiously.

"Her dad...he's- It's nothing." Donghyun said sadly. "Her dream was when her dad left her. I knew there was something going on." Donghyun said.

"Do you know when is she going to wake up?" Hyunseong asked.

"I'm not sure..." Donghyun said unsure. "But, all I know, is that we have to keep her safe no matter what." He suggested.


It was the next day, Boyfriend arrived and while they were walking they spotted Cindy making a worry look. She then walk up to them and all of them were nervous.

"Have you guys seen Krista?" Cindy asked.

"Cindy...there's actually something you should know." Hyunseong said.

"What is it?..." Cindy asked.

"It's Krista." Minwoo said.

Cindy's eyes widen and she didn't know what to say. The school bell rang and all of them went to class. Cindy arrived in her first period with Hyunseong and they sat next to each other. In the middle of class, Cindy was worried so then she wrote a note to Hyunseong. She fold up the piece of paper and pass it over to him:

Hyunseong, what do you mean it's about Krista?

Hyunseong read it and looked over at Cindy. She made a worried look and she sighed. Hyunseong look at the paper and then he wrote something and passed it back to Cindy:

Ok...well....Krista doesn't well Last night, Youngmin spotted Krista at the beach. Well they were talking, until Youngmin said that out of nowhere Krista fainted. He arrived back and we saw him carrying Krista. We asked him what happen and well he explain that. Donghyun was trying to read her mind but, instead he saw her dream about when she was little. I think the leader is hiding something. Like...he said that he recognize Krista's dad before. Krista is back at our place sleeping in Youngmin's bed since she doesn't want to wake up. If you want to see her...then you can come with us after school.

Cindy made a surprise look at what she was hearing. Just then the bell rang and Hyunsoeng walked out of class. Cindy quickly catch up and she bumped into Hyunseong.

"Mianhae." Cindy said.

"So...now you know." Hyunseong said.

"Yeah...but I didn't know that would have actually happen to Krista." Cindy said with a worried look.

"You can see her after school." Hyunseong suggested.

"Yeah...wait, what about the others?" Cindy asked with a surprise look.

"...They can come...but, I'm not sure if that's ok with Donghyun." Hyunseong said.

"Oh...well...yeah, I just have to know if she's ok." Cindy said.

Both of them walked away and from far away Chunji heard everything. He made a surprise look and at the same time he made a worried look.

I can't believe it... Chunji thought to himself.

"Hey Chunji." Niel said from behind.

"Oh...hey." Chunji said.

"Gwenchana?" Niel asked.

"Ani..., it's nothing. Did you heard what happen with Krista?" Chunji asked.

"What do you mean?" Niel asked.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you after school." Chunji said as he walked away.

Niel made a worried look and then he started to follow Chunji from behind.