The Whole Secret...

An Unknown Life...

Anabell and Minwoo arrived back with the others. Boyfriend heard the door opened and they spotted Anabell and Minwoo together.

"She figure it out, didn't she?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yes...and now can you mind telling me what the hell is going on? I was about to go to the grocery store until this weird dude try to attack me. Minwoo came in and then he transform into a wolf! ...What are you guys really hiding?..." Anabell sighed.

Just then they heard the door open again and who arrived was Hyunseong and Cindy.

"Unnie!" Anabell said surprised.

"Anabell, what are you doing here?!" Cindy asked with a surprise look.

"...Don't worry, she already found out." Minwoo said.

"Oh...but, does she know about Krista?" Cindy asked.

Minwoo looked at Anabell and then he made a sad look.

"What you mean?" Anabell asked curiously.

"Anabell, let just say, you have a lot to catch up on." Donghyun said.

"Just start with the beginning..." Anabell suggested.

Boyfriend explained what happen and what they have been doing. They also explained about what happened to Veronica and the others.

"Wait, so you're saying that Gaby and Lucero got capture as well?" Anabell asked.

"Yeah...the only 3 that are left are you guys." Donghyun said.

"What about Krista? If she's not kidnapped, where is she?" Anabell asked with a worried look.

Youngmin walked out of the room and spotted Anabell.

"If you're looking for Krista...she's in here." Youngmin said.

Anabell quickly got up and walked in the room. She looked around and then spotted Krista asleep in Youngmin's bed.

"It already have been how many days since she hasn't wake up. I don't know what's going on?..." Youngmin explained sadly.

"Youngmin...it's not your fault..." Anabell said as she looked up at him...

Youngmin looked up and he made a surprise look. Anabell just smiled at him and said, "Thanks for taking care of my dongsaeng..."


Gaby and Lucero arrived and they were thrown on the ground. Veronica was there and she made a surprise look.

"Hey...what was that for?..." Lucero said as she looked at the 2 people.

Gaby sat up and she spotted 2 of them. Veronica was making a serious look and she was starting to get angry.

"I can't believe you guys are doing this?! Why are you even doing this to us?!" Veronica shouted.

"Veronica! Jinjeong!" Gaby said with a worried look.

"I don't f****ing care Gaby! L.Joe and the others betrayed us..." Veronica said.

"Jinja?!" Lucero said surprised.

"I'm sorry...but we had to do it." C.A.P said.

"...L.Joe was the one that kidnapped you." Gaby said with a worried look.

"Nae..." Veronica said sadly.

"But, what about Krista?! She's been missing for how many days...she hasn't come back. Where could she be?" Lucero asked.

"I don't know...but, Krista was missing as well..." Veronica said surprised.

"Nae...and you guys should just be quiet." Niel said.

"You're lucky Chanjo and Ricky cared about you guys. They actually never wanted to kidnapped you!" C.A.P said angrily.

"C.A.P why are you even acting like this?!" Lucero asked.

"That's because they are following our orders." Someone said from behind...