Chapter Two;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                They were shocked to find out that Byul was coming along with them; they were frozen solid when Suga got into the driver’s side of an 8 seated van that belonged to the very same girl. What Byul owed Suga was completely unknown to them.

                Byul was the popular girl in high school, she had no time to converse with the boys and they had definitely never seen her talk to Suga. None of them had seen her since High school graduation. Whilst they all went to the same community college, Byul went to a prestige college that her parents had fully paid for.

Of course, everyone opted to giving Byul the shot gun seat. No one had any intentions of sitting beside the stuck-up Byul at all.

Taehyung leaned through the middle of the front two seats and shot Suga a stern look “So what is it exactly that she owes you for?”

“None of your business.” Byul snapped.

Taehyung’s eyes bugged out of his sockets “Well that’s just rude.”

Taehyung was yanked back by Jimin, who took his spot and glared at Suga “Since when did you keep secrets?”

“Since I get asked to keep secrets,” Suga answered as he pulled out onto the road “Look, this is going to be great. Don’t worry about it.”

“Of all the things you could have asked her to do,” Jin said from the back as he rubbed his index finger over the top of his brow “Why would you ask her to come with us?”

“We need her,” Suga replied, his patience was starting to run out “Can we not question everything at once? Can we have some peace? In fact, why don’t we listen to some music?” He reached over and the radio, relaxing further into his seat.

Jungkook caught the look that Taehyung and Jimin gave him from his peripheral “I don’t know what’s going on either.”

“Seriously?” Namjoon said from behind.

Jungkook left the word hanging in the air and slouched further into his seat.

 

 

                Nineteen minutes into the journey, no one could keep quiet any longer. The atmosphere was thick, the tension was rising and tempers were starting to rise too.

Hoseok broke first “Can we please, please, talk about what is going on right now?”

Byul spun in her chair so fast that they were pretty su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter