Chapter One;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Jungkook’s legs swung carelessly from his perch upon the kitchen counter, it had been twenty two minutes since Suga had text him stating that he was coming over with the others. He should have known better than to expect him to take ten minutes, which was just how far away Suga lived from him.

                His eyes darted to his watch again, the face of the watch was cracked and plenty of times his friends stated he should get a new one. But he couldn’t. A reason he kept to himself for quite a while now, a reason that kept him up at night pondering if he should tell his friends about it.

The door slammed open, his heart slamming in his chest as if he had been caught doing something he shouldn’t have. He relaxed when his six friends bombarded into the room full of laughter. It was usually his place that was used as a place to meet; therefore they all had a key each and he didn’t mind.

“’Sup?” Jimin said slamming his hand into Jungkook’s, a way of the friends greeting one another that had been passed between them for over a decade now.

Jungkook smiled as Jimin pulled him from the counter top “Not much. Just wondering what Suga gathered us here for this time.”

Suga spun at the sound of his name, his arm thrown around Taehyung’s neck, pulling the giant into a headlock “All in due time, kids.”

“Enough of that,” Namjoon said slapping him upside the head “Come on. Enlighten us.”

Suga released Taehyung and moved towards the couch, slouching down into it and gesturing for them to take a seat. Suga had plenty of weird ideas over the years. It was nothing that the boys weren’t used to. But he never delayed to tell them, and that left a bitter taste on the back of Jungkook’s tongue.

“I think we sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter