Chapter Nine;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where do we begin to look?” Taehyung asked as Byul led him down street after street “That is what we’re doing, right?”

“No,” Byul admits “I have no idea where to start looking. My phone was ruined. I’m looking for something in particular.”

“And what is that exactly?” Taehyung questioned as he pulled out his own phone, letting out a groan when he realised that his was broke too.

Byul stopped to take a quick look down a second street and carried on walking straight. They couldn’t keep doing this for long. They were most definitely going to catch a cold and soon enough someone would report them for strange behaviour “It’s better if you just follow me.”

“Alright,” Taehyung shrugged as he followed her “You know, I have to apologise.”

She stopped to look at him, craning her neck to do so “For what?”

“School,” He admits as they start walking again “We never really gave anyone a chance. Back then, or now, actually.”

“Not your fault.” She told him.

“Yeah but I could have tried better,” He shrugged “You’re a good person, Byul.”

She looked up at him again and smiled “Thanks Tae. You too.”

He beamed at her “Now, what is it that we’re looking for again?”

She laughed and stopped, a bigger smile appearing on her face “That, right there.”

 

 

                Jimin and Jin shared a look, one full of scepticism. They have never seen Jungkook and Suga argue so much and the only type of physical fighting they’ve seen from the two was when they were play fighting as kids.

In that moment Hoseok gasped awake, Jin pushed him back down to the floor “Don’t move,” Jin told him “You’ve hit your head pretty hard. You might have a concussion.”

“Ow,” Hoseok groaned “What the heck happened?”

“We had an accident,” Jimin told him as he sat Namjoon up “The van went into the bridge barricade. You must have hit your head on the window.”

“Byul and Tae are missing.” Namjoon muttered to Hoseok.

Hoseok’s eyes went wide “What?! Why?!”

“Taehyung was flown from the van and into the river,” Jimin explained “But Byul went in after him.”

“And you guys just left them?” Hoseok asked with a frown “Taehyung can’t swim! And Byul isn’t st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter