Chapter Three;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                They had no idea where Suga was driving them to, but it was getting dark and people were growing tired. Most of them had fallen asleep and Jungkook was semi-conscious himself. Jimin stirred from beside him as his eyes focused on the images flashing by the window.

“You know they’re not that bad.” He heard Suga mutter.

Byul sighed “They judge me for what my parents have.”

“And you kind of judge them for what they don’t have.” He replied.

“I don’t judge them for that,” She answered; a soft, sad tone had Jungkook confused “You guys always had your own little world. Your own little group. It was never open for anyone else and if anyone tried, you all shut them out and pushed them away.”

“Not all of us.”

“Look at how they’ve acted today,” He saw Byul shift from the front seat and assumed she was looking at the others from where she sat. So he kept his eyes hooded, hoping that he could hear answers to questions that everyone had. “The second they saw me, they wanted me out.”

“They’re not used to other people,” Suga told her “Honestly, once you all get to know each other. Everything will be okay.”

“Why are we doing this?” She questioned and Jungkook held back a frown “Where are we going?”

“Wherever the road takes us.”

That road seemed to stop at a hotel, where Suga woke everyone up and Byul booked all the rooms.

 

 

                Jungkook fell back against the bed, his arms wide and his eyes staring at the ceiling above. He was confused over the fact that Byul, despite having being dragged on this adventure herself, had no idea what Suga was up to or had intended. This only made him question what it was that she owed him in order for her to tag along with no questions asked.

Frustration sank in and he let out a groan.

Why couldn’t Suga just be easy this once?

                The door knocked and his head slowly lulled towards the direction, pushing himself up slowly off the bed and taking his time in opening the door. He wasn’t surprised to see Hoseok, Jin and Jimin at his door.

Without even a word, he left the door open and moved back towards the bed, sitting on the edge as he trailed his fingers through his raven black hair.

“Can you believe this?” Jin said as he shut the door behind him “How long has it been since we’ve all been friends? Now he chooses the time to introduce us to someone else? It just so happened to be Byul?”

“Maybe he’s just using her,” Jimin attempted at an explanation, taking the arm chair in the corner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter