Chapter Thirteen;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Guys, guys!”

                The group stirred from where they had passed out the night before, which just so ended up to be a mattress filled lounge. It had been Taehyung’s idea and considering he had almost drowned, no one could say no.

But now they were squinting at a very alarmed looking Namjoon “What?” Jin snapped.

Byul rolled over with a groan and came face to face with a wide-eyed Jungkook “Holy –” She shot to her feet and nearly tripped over Suga.

“The window,” Namjoon gestured out the window. “We’ve got a problem.”

                They all dragged themselves to the window, frowning at whatever it was that Namjoon was alarmed about when they saw it. They went pale at the commotion outside, the parking lot filled with police officers surrounding the car Byul had stolen.

“Oh ,” Jimin raked a hand through his hair “What do we do now?”

“We can’t do much now,” Suga sighed “We’re still here another night, we can sort out transport tomorrow.”

“What if they find out that it’s us?” Taehyung asked.

Everyone turned to gawp at Taehyung “Why would someone who stole a car that looks like that, book out the most expensive room in the hotel?” Hoseok asked.

Taehyung blinked “That’s a good point.”

Byul rolled her eyes “So what are we going to do today?”

Jungkook smiled “Enjoy ourselves.”

 

 

                Jungkook had spent ages searching for an arcade and once they arrived, they all split up into groups, Hoseok and Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung, Suga and Jin, Jungkook and Byul.

Hoseok and Jimin headed straight towards the racing games.

“It’s been a while hasn’t it?” Jimin said as he pushed the money into the slot.

Hoseok nodded “It has,” He turned and spotted Jungkook and Byul “What do you think is going on with them two?”

Jimin followed his line of sight and shrugged “I don’t know, why?”

“They’ve gotten very close,” Hoseok said turning back to his own game “Especially after she admitted having a crush on him.”

“Ah I had forgotten about that,” Jimin frowned and turned to look at them again “We’ll have to see what happens.”

“Might get interesting.” Hoseok smirked.

Jimin laughed “Ah, it already has. You’re about to lose.”

 

 

“I’m not feeling it,” Namjoon muttered as he watched everyone else shoot off in diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter