Chapter Seven;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Panic set in as Suga swerved onto the main road, Byul was in the back with Namjoon and Jungkook, trying to clear up some of the cuts on Namjoon’s face. Taehyung had shot gun, and was turned to look at Namjoon’s sickly figure.

“What’s going on?!” Jin shouts from the back of the van.

“Who are you asking?!” Suga snaps “No one knows what’s happened because he’s unconscious!”

“Are you sure you don’t know?!” Hoseok asks “Because this doesn’t just happen for no reason Suga!”

Suga spun his head to look at Hoseok “I told you I don’t know!”

“S-Suga!” Taehyung cries out.

                Suga spins around, his eyes wide as he’s minutes off of a head-on collision with an oncoming truck. He slams the breaks up, the van spinning out of control.

“Suga!” They cry out.

                Suga spins the steering wheel in an attempt to pull the van back under control but it’s of no use. It slams into a bollard in the middle of the bridge, spiralling towards the edge of the bridge, breaking the barrier and shattering the windscreen.

In that moment everything seems to happen in slow motion. Hoseok is slammed against the window and knocked unconscious, bringing Jin to scream as he tries to still his body so he doesn’t cause anymore harm to himself.

Namjoon becomes conscious and cries out due to the pressure of the seatbelt digging into the wounds on his abdomen and ends up elbowing Byul in the face. Jungkook watches in absolute horror as Taehyung is flown from his seat and out the window, into the river.

“Tae!” Jungkook cries out as he begins to thrash against the seat belt “Tae!”

“Stop moving!” Suga snaps and everyone goes still “We’re seconds off of plunging in on top of him which will be worse. I advise getting out. Very, slowly.”

                Suga was right, if they made one false move they could all plunge into the water, which could cause a lot of problems for them and a lot more people would get seriously hurt.

“Jimin, you first and then Byul.” Suga advised.

                They nodded their head in unison and began undoing their seatbelts, slowly; Jimin opened the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter