Chapter Twelve;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Byul bit down on her lip, her and Suga sharing a glance that everyone became confused over. Why was it so hard for them to talk about it?

“Don’t you think it’s about time you trusted us?” Jin shook his head with a sigh “After everything...”

“Hey don’t pressure her,” Jungkook defended “We haven’t been the nicest to her.”

“I –”

“Don’t,” Suga cut her off “Just don’t.”

“Why?” Taehyung slammed the tongs down “What is that is so bad you can’t tell us?!”

“I’m out,” Suga put his hands up “Tell them. I just don’t want to be here when you do.” He spun around and walked out.

Byul sighed “I think you better sit down.”

                Byul led them to the sofa; Jin took the food off the hob and followed behind. The nerves were high and the tension filled the room but in the end Jungkook was relieved to finally get some answers.

“Where do I begin.” She muttered to herself.

“The beginning,” Namjoon told her “The very beginning.”

“Suga and I met under horrible circumstances,” She admitted “I know a little about Suga’s background,” There was a round of gasps. The only people who knew about Suga’s past and issues were the guys, or so they thought “During middle school I was almost taken when I was at a park near my house.”

“Taken?” Jungkook repeated “You mean you were almost kidnapped?”

“I was careless, I was trying to make friends with some of the other kids but they refused. They basically did what everyone else does and assumed I was a snob. So I ended up staying at the park for too long and a guy tapped me on my shoulder.” She shuddered at the memory.

But continued anyway “At first I was confused as to what he wanted,” She shook her head “I told him to get lost but he wasn’t taking no for an answer. He grabbed me and shoved me in his van.”

“Wait, I thought you said you were almost taken.” Hoseok interrupted.

She nodded “I did say that,” She agreed “I tried to get out but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t. The van stopped after about an hour, maybe, I don’t really remember but he opened the back and dragged me inside of this house.”

“Ah I don’t like where this is going.” Jimin muttered.

“He kicked the front door in and started shouting out a name,” She shook her head “I was petrified and I started to scream, he clamped a hand over my mouth and that’s when I heard footsteps. When I turned I was met with a brown haired boy about my age.”

“Oh .”

“The man called him Yoongi,” Byul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter