Chapter Ten;

Run.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How’d you find this?” Jin asked.

Byul refused to let anyone else drive “Took us about an hour of walking but it was on the other side of town.”

“How did you find us?” Hoseok questioned further.

It was a question they were all wondering.

Taehyung answered this time “We drove to the bridge; the whole thing is a crime scene now and we spotted Jungkook on the other side running. We followed him.”

“Did you see anyone else?” Suga asked from the back.

Byul shook her head “No, just Jungkook. Why?”

“He almost got the same thing happen to him as Namjoon did.” Jimin replied.

“Damn,” Taehyung turned to look at Suga “What is going on?”

“Let’s just find somewhere to buy clothes. You two are going to get sick.” Suga told them, and so the car fell silent.

 

 

                They pulled over outside of a shopping district, Suga, Jin and Jimin nominated themselves into getting clothes as well as some food for everyone. Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung were asleep in the back, Taehyung slipping into the back with Hoseok and Namjoon to rest whilst the others went shopping, leaving both Byul and Jungkook alone in the front seat.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked her.

She turned to look at him and nodded “Sorry for what I did,” She said softly “I couldn’t just let him go like that.”

“Thank you,” He shook his head “He can’t swim. If you hadn’t have...” He turned in his seat to look at Taehyung’s sleeping figure.

She reached over and placed her hand on his arm “Don’t worry about it,” She laughed “We had fun actually; I mean he scared the living day lights out of me when he wouldn’t wake up. But he’s okay.”

“What happened to your nose?” He asked, only just now noticing the slight laceration to the bridge of it.

“Oh,” She laughed again as she touched it “Namjoon elbowed me when the car hit the railing. I guess the seatbelt applied some pressure to one of his wounds and he just lashed out. It’s okay.”

“What a mess,” Jungkook deflated against his seat “I ended up getting in a fist fight with Suga.”

“What?” She gasped and faced him with shock “Why?!”

“Because he’s keeping secrets and I’m pretty sure they’re something to do with why Namjoon got beat up and why I was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter